*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:03:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: .::2003 |?K| / *DAMN 1v1 RS Tournament::.  (Read 27927 times)
Psyks

An apple a day keeps a pc away

« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2003, 08:58:25 pm »

Casper, cut the guy a break and stfu.  Obviously you couldn't do any better since you've tried to organize stuff before and came up short.  Obviously Rapid doesn't do code, so he uses an image instead.  Anyways, it looks awesome and you should not be such a pest criticizing.  Can you be jealous any louder? Shocked

LoL PNB just told me himself as well that he didn't post that. I don't know who it was but he says it was rapid. But for sure it wasn't him.

-Ps?ks
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2003, 09:35:43 pm »

hmmmmm, weirdos...  But that's not me neither.

Casper, even though that's not PNB, whoever that is, he's right!  You need to not be such a pest.  Why the fuck are you so worried about things getting updated or the way I run and do this tournament?  It has NOTHING to do with you, and you simply need to shut the fuck up.  Everything's fine and dandy, other than n00bs like you wanting things "your" way.  Just STFU dumbass Angry   I don't appreciate your stupid ass comments.  

As a matter of fact, "Why don't you do something smart Casper, and STFU"

Yeah, right back at you fool.  Keep your stupid ass comments to yourself.  Or if you're going to make suggestions, don't start off by trying to insult me or my tournament, asshole. Angry
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2003, 10:01:57 pm »

Maybe you thought that as an insult rapid but it was because the first time i made that suggestion you started to bitch at me Shocked

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
*DAMN SK`
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2003, 10:03:25 pm »

ok pat asked me to 1vs1 him for the turnyment and he said in a bit, 1vs1 kizlo first, so i assumed that he was on the ladder, lol why the hell didnt u tell me when i was counting up to 6 and playing by reg rules

BAH FU

*DAMN SK
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2003, 10:13:56 pm »

ok pat asked me to 1vs1 him for the turnyment and he said in a bit
*DAMN SK

He asked you to 1v1 and then said in a bit?  Man, can you be any MORE confusing? Shocked

Casper, you're an inexperienced player in all fields you're talking about, so you need to not act as if you know so much.  You're in NO POSITION to talk down to me.  You're a 11 year old kid for crying out loud.  Go do your homework and stop trying to tell me what do to.  Don't you think if I wanted to do it different, I WOULD'VE? Shocked

Obviously I want to do it this way, and I really don't need criticism from you(an inexperienced player in ALL these fields).

I wanted a sweet chart, and I came up with one.  Now stfu and stop trying to change the way I'm running this tournament n00b. Angry

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2003, 11:19:33 pm »

Rapid honestly there is no need to lie. The fake PostNoBills has the same IP address as you have so...

Are we playing kindergarten now Huh

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2003, 11:26:31 pm »

Nice suck Rapid.  Let me guess, he's your friend?

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2003, 11:31:19 pm »

Sorry, but you just got Owned...
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2003, 11:39:14 pm »

o.k.

Whatever you say...

[sarcasm]Guys, I'm PNB now![/sarcasm]

I highly doubt the fake PNB had the same IP as me, but if he's from around here, and uses the same Internet Provider, there might be similarities.  Believe what you want though.  I can care less.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2003, 11:44:59 pm »

Rapid did you read what Mauti said. Just tell us u faked being him. Mauti can read IP's and the fake pnd has the same ip address as you. No two people have the same ip address. Its you, just confess.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2003, 11:46:39 pm »

bahahahahahaha

you got "0wN3d*!" rabid style

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
|?K| S2pid
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2003, 11:53:57 pm »

Rapid, sence your 2 ass poor to have a static ip Victor Martinez, you would get a new one assigned, now either your IP changed to somone with your same ISP and they got yours and happened to live by you and post here, wow nice coinsidence, I have better chances winning the lotory

Noob

-Sacktap
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2003, 12:17:12 am »

WOW I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING..

Rapid and postnobills use the same typing style. 3 Examples.

Rapid: Obviously I want to do it this way
"PNB": Obviously Rapid doesn't do code, so he uses an image instead.

Rapid: Man, can you be any MORE confusing? Shocked
"PNB": Can you be jealous any louder? Shocked

Rapid: Why don't you do something smart Casper, and STFU.
"PNB": Casper, cut the guy a break and stfu.

GEE RAPID... could you be any MORE dumb?
 Wink

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2003, 12:25:03 am »

Just pointing out that the frequency of updates is one major reason the *DAMN BL has more than one admin... that way everything isn't getting hung up on a single person and updates can be more frequent with less work from each individual admin.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2003, 02:06:38 am »

Ok, I'll be quick and to the point: What the fuck?!

Rapid impersonating PostNoBills? What the fuck is up with that? Why the hell would Rapid do something that dumb?

Onto my next brilliant question: Who the fuck is PostNoBills?

He plays a style like Ultimo or myself, and has the location of :::Looks:::. . . Ultimo. . .

Maybe before you dumbasses bitch at Rapid, how about we have Mauti tell us what IP the "real" PostNoBills has been posting under. . .

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2003, 02:34:22 am »

Typhy No one Cares who the real one is and it doesnt matter... and he is wallas brother. We have hard facts that he is doing it why would mauti lie?

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #176 on: April 24, 2003, 02:41:10 am »

Casper, are you really that dumb? Reread my fucking post 4 fucking times, then type out one of your dumb responses, and hopefuly it will be better, you fucking idiot.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #177 on: April 24, 2003, 03:18:20 am »

Typhy you're the one that sounds pretty dumb.  Still sticking up for Rapid, you're still his little bitch eh?  I thought you were over that.  This isn't a big deal.  Chill out and watch your mouth.  Mauti said that PostnoBills and Rapid have the same ip, so whether or not there is a real PostnoBills or not Rapid created an account with that name. Rapid didn't create an account as PNB because... PNB's account is in the low 40,000's I believe while rapid's first is in the 50's or 60's. Cool
« Last Edit: April 24, 2003, 11:26:58 pm by ?mi? p?t? » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2003, 11:12:30 pm »

I think it's funny how Typhy always compares players better than him to himself. Oh, and Typhy; The reason Rapid impersonated PNB was to write good things about his site's layout... I believe. ----->  
Anyways, it looks awesome and you should not be such a pest criticizing.? Can you be jealous any louder?
-Rapid... I mean PostNo Bills. Cool
Mmm... Typhy... quite childish of you to block me on GR.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2003, 11:49:30 pm by ?mi? p?t? » Logged

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2003, 11:04:44 pm »

*sigh*

I just love our forum clowns! Grin

Tournament ends at end of this month, so get your battles in now or never!  The QuarterFinalists will be announced and ranked according to their performance of the 1st phase, so don't give up just yet!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads