*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:36:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Microsoft Supports Gay Rights Legislation
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Microsoft Supports Gay Rights Legislation  (Read 3729 times)
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2005, 08:37:40 pm »

I guess it's only the "Land of the Free" for some, not everyone. "All are equal, but some are more equal than others."

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2005, 09:13:00 pm »

People are fucking people, and they cant help how they are fucking born.

So for all of you with homophobia, (Rebel) maby you need to do some deep introspection and come to terms with your own homosexuality, becuase the only reason men are hostile towards homos is because they themselves cannot deal with their true deep seeded identity. So don't be afraid to be gay Rebel its ok we won't make fun of you.

PS i cant log into my own account because im at a hospital in godforsaken Gainesville Florida.

I feel like thats a generalization that isnt quite true. Men could be homophobes for many other reasons, like their upbringing, a bad experience with a gay person etc.

p.s, what are you doing in the hospital spetz?

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Spetsnaz666
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2005, 11:09:09 pm »

Spets, removed this part of your post in an effort to split the gay rights/abortion threads apart.  I copied the text to my computer, and can re-post it in your name if you'd like, or save it for you to post at your leisure.  Whichever you would prefer.  (Or I can trash if it you dont care) -Lone

I'm at Shands cancer research center at the Univeristy of Florida because my father has pancreatic cancer and doesnt have much longer to live.

But back on the topic of homos, to extend Rebels logic that homos dont deserve to live beacuse they can't procreate is right on par with the logic that ignorant fucks don't deserve to live because when they procreate they produce offspring that serves no purpose for the greater good of humanity.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 02:41:54 am by c| Lone-Wolf » Logged
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2005, 02:44:50 am »

Ok, a couple of quick things.  The posts dealing with abortion rights have been moved to their own thread, which can be found here: http://www.damnr6.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=8668.0  Obviously, please dont post about abortion rights in this thread.  Put it where it is appropriate. 

GS - I delete our two posts to keep the continuity of this thread together. 

Everyone else - You're welcome to keep posting here on the issue of gay rights, though i suspect the thread wont really go anywhere if Rebel seems to have cut and run. 

Carry on
-Lone

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads