*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:58:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Voting: AK should be called AC (aggresive complainers)  (Read 2262 times)
Patterson - RnT
« on: November 29, 2002, 08:11:44 am »

Hello guys! I need a little vote of ya! We all know that AK can't loose don't we? And you have to agree that we are good. A clan who can beat Virus can beat AK so easy....

they complained about lag (what a wonder with an Alaskian in the game)
complained about games we won:

AK Rapid 5-5: lol, what's with ur funky score?
Patterson - RnT 6-5: ?
AK Rapid 5-5: Lag games never cound
AK Rapid 5-5: *count
Sjaky - RnT: ?
AK Rapid 5-5: since when do lag games count?
AK Typhy 5-5: Is this something new?
AK Typhy 5-5: something I havent heard about?
Sjaky - RnT: ok that's it
Patterson - RnT 6-5: yes
AK Rapid 5-5: lol patterson
AK Rapid 5-5: You don't make BL rules man

just a little copy of their complaining (i have to say, we waited about 2 hours for them to start and we were really mad at this point)

So pls vote: Is AK a fair clan or do they always complain?

Peace

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2002, 08:33:28 am »

ummm, don't get me wrong, but it looks as if your trying to count a won 1st game in a host, which most definately would be considered a lag game in anybody's book.  In case you did't know the BL rules, b4 CB'ing patterson, 1st games in a host are usually lag games.  So Rapid does seem to have a excellent point on you. It's like an unwritten rule.  Maybe you should read the BL rules throughly before thinking you're right about something here.  It would help you not look like a such a n00b jackass.  That's my view on your "complain" on |?K|.

BTW, I looked at |?K|'s site, and they beat you last season 6-4, so it's not as if they "can't" beat you.  They've already done it.  You in the other hand, haven't.  Learn the rules before you go "complaining" on someone else patterson. You've just embarrased your clan, n00b.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2002, 08:50:13 am »

Uh, please explain your logic to me here: You guys are trying to count a lag game and we're not letting you, and you're saying we're complaining for not letting you cheat? Hmm, by that logic, next time we play, only games that we win will be counted? Sound fair?

You're just a sorry loser, another stunt that RnT tried to pull in this CB:

5-2 lead for RnT, AK comes back with 3 wins in a row, 1 at Warehouse, and 2 at Siberian Base I. This makes the score 5-5. RnT then goes saying that they're going to go submit that we forfit, because they waited while we got a player, but figured they could beat us so it wouldn't matter. Not how it works, sorry guys, then you try pull the lag test stunt. I guess people were right about you guys, you can't take a loss.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Patterson - RnT
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2002, 09:46:47 am »

first I think 247 is also a little AK Fuck (as u both are)

The Thing is, that YOU mister Typhy agreed to no lag test, coz we did 3 of them on same host before....

u also told us before that the guest can say if we do 1 2 3 or no test right? at least this is what u told before.

247 little cocksucker, who u think u are? (u must be 12 or 13 like the teeny Typhy), u call me a noob, omg fo. I know those fucking rules, u guys just can't handle that RnT is best clan! And the BL-winners 2002 01/02 = 02/05 (or whatever u have in the start) have no fucking points and lose vs noobs. Now u had a challenge and ur complaining...

The fact that Typhy wasnt even allowed to cb (rapid told me) was also a funny thing. WE WAITED ABOUT 1-2 HOURS FOR YA! coz rapid had to handle things. should I laugh? I should....then rapid wanted to cb us 1v2 and we agreed. BUT, who is in the game there: typhy...wow thats strange.

AND BTW, WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF U WERE ON PC OR NOT TYPHY! UR VERY FAIR....

u getting me very mad son...grow up a bit
innocent bystander
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2002, 12:25:19 pm »

u also told us before that the guest can say if we do 1 2 3 or no test right? at least this is what u told before.

Why don't you learn the BL rules, and then you won't have to rely on what "others" say.  Besides, it says you need to LagTest to remove Lag from the game n00b.

I know those fucking rules, u guys just can't handle that RnT is best clan!

Lol! Somebody needs a reality check.  Not only is |?K| a better clan, but so is KoS, OoA, AgT's and ViRuS (you barely won).  So sorry to break your "ego", but RnT is by far, not the best clan.  If you knew the rules, you would know there's Lag Test games n00b.

have no fucking points and lose vs noobs. Now u had a challenge and ur complaining...

You calling AgT's n00bs?  That's the only clan they've lost to this season, n00b.  

Also, you're the one complaining about them, except you're in the wrong, trying to point the finger away from you.  You're the one trying to count a Lag Game for a Real game.  Learn the rules n00b.

WE WAITED ABOUT 1-2 HOURS FOR YA! coz rapid had to handle things. should I laugh? I should....

Laugh at your stupidity?  Yes you should.  You agreed to wait.  Typhy clearly stated that you could've taken the forfeit win when Wind left. But instead you decided to wait(thinking you could "own" them), and sure enough Rapid rolled in and subbed in, and tied up the game.  Making it funner, since it's going into overtime.  But of course not for you since you thought you were all that, and got proved wrong.  You're a funny n00b... Grin

AND BTW, WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF U WERE ON PC OR NOT TYPHY! UR VERY FAIR....

Once again, if you were "up on the BL news", you would know they allow PC players anyways. Hazard was a PC player and I believe AgT's had a PC player also.  Besides, Typhy has been on GR forever and everyone knows he got banned from GR.(You can't be on GR on a PC)  Again, showing your n00bn3ss... Shocked

u getting me very mad son...grow up a bit

Right now, you're the one that needs to grow up and get a hold of yourself.  Seek some Anger Management classes and lay off the crack/cocaine.  

Have a Nice Day, innocent bystander Wink
Patterson - RnT

u know what

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2002, 01:28:13 pm »

omfg....could u also be an AK? tell me ur name u nut!

well, i call Agt a noob-clan coz they dont cb us. As soon as they cb us (and if they win) i wont call them noobs. anyways enough stupidness of yank pussies now.

U yanks think ur the best i know...keep thinking that!

Rapid and Sjaky are "Friendly" to eachother, newest news. so i wont write more...Don't tell me noob again little shitface. I bet u are as ugly as typhy is (Harry Potter lol) mb also a bit more.bitch
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2002, 05:15:25 pm »

Patt lose like a man bitch. You say all the other clans do and why cant you? AK is a fair clan. Let this go your first on the bl who cares? Also why would you call a clan a noob clan cause they dont cb you? You do lag like hell so i wouldnt  cb you either.

AK is fair,
Mattster

P.S. Its Aggressive not aggresive.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2002, 05:16:10 pm by Mattster.bs! » Logged

Retired Mac RS Player.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2002, 06:04:09 pm »

Wow its so obivous that both innocent bystander and 247 are AK members. Are you really that fucking immature? And no I don't want a 8 page post in response from an AK member cause I won't read it cause I don't care. Grow up, if you have something to say to someone say it to their face.

O yea and its a game.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2002, 06:57:39 pm »

While I think that 247 is an AK member, I know who innocent bystander is, and he is not a member of AK.

To start, RnT? Best clan? God, thats the funniest thing I've heard in a while. KoS, AK, Virus, OoA, AgT, RiP, and maybe even *NADS, are better than RnT. AK on a good day, KoS on a good day, and Virus on a good day could all put RnT down 6-0 or 6-1, the same with OoA.

Let me use your logic for a second; so you can call AgT a newbie clan because you personaly never CBed against them? Hmm, very interesting. I never personaly CBed against PsYcO, so do I have a fair argument to say that PsYcO is a newbie clan? And can Rapid call SWAT a newbie clan because he never CBed them? Is everyone you havn't CBed newbies? Since you're a RS player, are all the R6 clans newbie clans? Is every clan in every game except the selective few you've CBed against newbie clans?

Next, even if I was on a PC, I would be breaking no battle league rules, I however, am on a 800mhz Powerbook g4. - Are you accusing me of cheating too?

"The Thing is, that YOU mister Typhy agreed to no lag test, coz we did 3 of them on same host before...." - I fucking live in Juneau Alaska on the worlds most inconsistant cable. There is no way I would not want to do lag tests.

"I bet u are as ugly as typhy is (Harry Potter lol) mb also a bit more.bitch" - What would give you any idea in hell as to my looks? I have no pictures of myself online.

"247 little cocksucker, who u think u are? (u must be 12 or 13 like the teeny Typhy)" - Oh so now you're bringing age into the matter again? You disapointed that a 13 year old can kick your ass? Is that it? You realize that you have no argument by using facts, so judging from your posts, you just ignore the facts; now you try and bring age into it. You'd be about 7 if we went by the maturity level of your post.

"WE WAITED ABOUT 1-2 HOURS FOR YA" - You waited 31 minutes for Rapid to come on, and another 18 before the CB started. That totals 49 minutes? In what way is that 2 hours? Is this some new Euro clock where there are 30 minute hours?

" Now u had a challenge and ur complaining..." - Challenge? RnT was hardly a challenge. We played extremely shitty for most of that CB, and you guys were to sucky to put us away. You should never lose a CB that you're ahead 5-2 in, we played shitty, and you didn't know how to put us away. Anytime that you can play out to 5-5 by playing some of the worst you've ever played, your oponent isn't much of a challenger.

Conclusion: Patterson, you're a newbie; I can take you any day. Wink

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2002, 07:54:05 pm »

Well this is what i get from this big ass mess... the first post is completely shit... i am reviewing the SS's now. What i see if RnT starting shit. and i quote... "i think i post the forfit" patterson said...  AK wanted overtime, RnT wanted them to forfit. Thats what i can make out on this. RnT did not want to lose, so they counted a lag test becaues they won the the so called "test". what the chat on GR says is... AK trying to tell RnT about lag test not counting. complaning is about Lag, camping, aimbots, and what not. so patterson where do you get lag test count?

AK wins 5-0... RnT forfits, thats getting off easy considering the amount of shit they started... they counted a lag test (score to them was 6-5) then RnT left even tho they were wrong, with out finshing the CB. so in conclustion, RnT forfits...

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2002, 07:56:47 pm »

Thank you for clearing things up, Snake. Smiley

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2002, 08:31:14 pm »

why must you post under numerous other alias?
247, innocent bystander, and idle eyes. just say it yourself everyone knows who it is. Innnocent bystander does look like rapid because of the use of "funner" as a word. But whatever, RNt is in the wrong.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2002, 08:33:53 pm by ?(uNt?Jeb » Logged

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2002, 09:10:27 pm »

Well, I can understand the reason to post as "Idle eyes",  if you have information that people should  see, but you don't want to be the one to say it. - Btw, I know who "Innocent Bystander" is, and thats not an AK player.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2002, 11:48:13 pm »

Well Innocent Bystander uses the same IP as 247 and I also know who uses this IP address.  I can't say who wrote it in real but it came from the same Mac.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2002, 11:54:00 pm »

so typhy, seeing how you know who this person is, why aren't they brave enough to post under their real name?

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy.on867g4
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2002, 02:49:30 am »

It's not an issue of "bravery" it's an issue of wether they feel that they can make their point correctly under their given name. - I know the person, and knowing that they've now been in 31 clans, they honestly couldn't care what people think of them, it was just another creative way of putting things. What name you post under usually doesn't matter.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2002, 04:09:49 am »

It cant be Rabid he doesnt post like that. Its probably Mysterio im thinking. Just my 2 cents.

Retired Mac RS Player.
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2002, 04:33:41 pm »

Nah, not me. Typh just trying to escape the blame of what he did. I'm ashamed of you typh, trying to frame the myst. I'll talk to you about this on AIM, btw, it's 32 clans.

If you want solid evidence, you'll be sure to find I don't share the same IP as those two.

Angry Prepare to pay for what you have done typh.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2002, 04:34:41 pm by Mysterio » Logged

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2002, 12:47:27 am »

The cb has been posted in AK's favore. I dont think there is a need for this topic to be open any further.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads