*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:58:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Calling RnT! Calling RnT!  (Read 3303 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« on: November 26, 2002, 05:09:38 am »

Ok, calling out RnT to a CB. Congrats on your run to the #1 spot, but it's going to end here. Wink Please contact an AK on GameRanger, and we'll get things set up.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 10:29:17 pm »

gl with these guys, they all have ultra high euro lag. I play with virus all the time and the lag rnt has is not compareable. Cool

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2002, 10:38:28 pm »

Heh, I am as good as it gets for playing through lag ( You get that from 15 days on Alaskan 56k  ). Now with my new ( Just upgraded ) 1MB cable, they're going down! Wink - Should be a good fight guys, I'm looking forward to it.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Patterson - RnT
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2002, 07:12:50 pm »

OMFG voodoo ur such a little scared bitch. All the other clans cb us, and loose like men. But u, u chicken out all the time. fo man
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2002, 07:18:46 pm »

Heh, I think Voods is just joking around since he plays quit willingly against my Alaskan lag. Anyways, RnT, I'll be on AIM and YIM for the next few hours, so if an AK logs on, contact them and we'll get this thing set up.

Dragonic
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2002, 04:05:09 pm »

Lets play a nice 4 vs 4 cb against ak. I dunno what happened but i think ak is right: if you play till 6-5 then ak has won. I dunno what happened and why ppls started complaining but a comeback and after that a win is fair. I hope i dont get into probs with my clan because of what i just said.  Cool
Anyway i would like to particapate in a cb against ak, lets hope we win, but in my opinion having a nice cb with good competition ( ppl who might be better than you) is even greater than a fucked up easy 1 that you win.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2002, 07:58:18 pm »

Who said I was scared. We have battled the best of the best and I dont have to defend myself to your little noob clan.
have a nice day

Adult Gamers Alliance
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2002, 07:58:52 pm »

Well Dragonic, even with this past CB being a big mess, we'll be happy to CB you guys again, I'd probably go towards a 3v3 instead of a 4v4 because of Euro - American or in my case, Euro - Alaska lag. We'd probably try and avoid Patterson though.

Sjaky - RnT

We r n t alone

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2002, 04:42:46 pm »

Anytime guys.

"We just love hitting home runns" Wink
Agent Wallabie

Im a small kangaroo you idiot.

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2002, 05:06:17 pm »

Hey, good luck to u both in the CB, but Alasken and Euro lag just sounds wrong.  But try to have fun, It's a game not a war with America Vs all of Europe.

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
\?--?-?_/_._._\--?Huh?--\
||__?-?_---?__-]_???--?===
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2002, 06:34:37 pm »

I don't get bothered by Euro lag much,  I guess its because I'm used to playing through laggy conditions. Anyways, good luck RnT, and look forward to meeting you on the battle field again.

Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2002, 01:02:54 am »

btw we cbed rnt last season and won 6-1.  Just to clear things up for you patterson.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2002, 12:53:09 am »

btw we cbed rnt last season and won 6-1.  Just to clear things up for you patterson.

pwned!!!

Adult Gamers Alliance
heheh
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2002, 04:12:34 am »

heheh, funny how patterson thought he would earn respect, by disrespecting older, established clans. (And even trying to cheat them!)

Guess all you had to do is school him to shut him up.  Good job guys Grin

poor patterson the n00b got PWNED!!!  Cool

Guess RnT should now consider whether patterson is ruining their reputation with his n00b attitude...
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2002, 07:26:57 am »

hey hehehe
sack up and post under your real name.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Patterson - RnT

u know what

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2002, 04:54:00 pm »

btw we cbed rnt last season and won 6-1.? Just to clear things up for you patterson

-think about that again...there is a little mistake. We (with [R] ) also beated rnt 2 or 3 times.

And btw SNAKE, nj with the forfeit. I'm just wondering why u didnt even want to see my fucking screenies. Bunch of masturbating teenies...

das is echt scheisse mauti, h?tt ich nicht gedacht...
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2002, 07:03:02 pm »

Patterson, just because your clan has a new member ( You ) doesn't change the fact that your clan is still RnT; therefor, your comment about beating them when you were in R is totaly irrelevant. The most likely reason that Snake didn't want to see your screen shots, is because he always saw mine, and he saw what he needed to see, and there is nothing possible to be in yours that could've changed that.

Btw, I just thought I'd throw this in, I beat you when you were in [R] 6-4, even though you put us on Warehouse gold, and then camped.

*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2002, 12:09:56 am »

Hmmm, It seems patterson is a little slow...I suggest you proofread your speeches before assaulting me with inaccuracies, bad grammar and other atrocities. I looked over Ak's Screen shots. And, i came to one conclution. Patterson- RnT was starting alot of "shit" during the CB. Telling AK he was going to post the forfit. AK wanted to go into OverTime. But, Patterson did not want to becuase fear of losing. So he then tried to count the Lag test as a RnT win.

And i noticed alot of other things that cought my attention. But thats besides the point, Or is it Patterson? Keep on starting Flame war's about this issue and i will press on further.

Hmmm, And yet he called us  "Bunch of masturbating teenies..."  Keep talking, maybe someday you'll say something semi-intelligent.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
p u n

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2002, 12:42:01 am »

I dont have to defend myself to your little noob clan.

thats pretty inmature voodoo.

hah!
Cuo
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2002, 01:51:01 am »

its Colin(gorf's bro), too tired to log in.  I don't want to be the rom of the group, but i just wanted to remind everyone that it IS just a game, so the fact that u would try to get a lag test counted as a win is pretty damn pathetic.  U really that desperate?

Cheesy Cheesy :DColin----Cuo
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads