*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:07:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RS vs. GhR (I know who will win) but what the fuck let's party.  (Read 1873 times)
.::|N| SeRP

The .::|N|etwork

« on: June 08, 2003, 07:39:37 am »

How about a 16 person reunion game for the RSers. You know who you are. Don't slip away, because for the average of today's players, RS was your first, but for the strongest of today's players, R6 was your first.

Fuck the strongest.

Let's get together.

SeRP
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 08:02:26 am »

Great idea, Serp! Smiley I was thinking perhaps Snipe could host it, his host can usually take 14 guys, why not 16?

Just keep all known GHR players out, regardless of how much you like them. I often take a great amount of pleasure in being a total asshole and booting anyone who I've seen play GHR from my games.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 11:01:11 am »

I'll be hosting Sunday, probably mid afternoon.

16 players... I will try. It'll be close though.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2003, 04:56:59 pm »

I could probably share the hosting/playing duties later on today.  It will give me a good reason to start playing the game again.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2003, 09:11:10 pm »

Thanks for the help with this guys.

We should set up a weekly game, if anyone has any ideas for it I would love to hear them, you could leave me amessage any time on GameRanger, I am a deluxe idle-whore. Or eMail redux_33@yahoo.com

Btw SNiPE, your host pwnzors, and I haven't played with Infection in ages so I'm looking forward to it man.

SeRP
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 09:34:39 pm »

RS is dead

long live Raven shield

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2003, 05:21:27 am »

Raven Shield is basically an upgraded version or Rogue Spear you hypocrit. Just like Rogue Spear was an upgraded version of the honorable Rainbow 6.

SeRP
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2003, 06:08:13 pm »

If they came out with a carbon version for RS then I would definitely play more.  I wrote to the makers and said that RS didnt lose copywright but in fact was originally owned by Atari which in turn sold it to Macsoft, and since Macsoft has had the game they havent personally done one update for the game.  Ah well, but until that game comes out in Carbon I probably wont play it enough to really think about it anymore.  Although I do miss the game occasionally.
     as for RS vs ghr, well, that isnt gonna happen.  RS, because it is anti-carbon cant stand on two legs much anymore against ghr which was carbon native.  Again, not that I hate RS in the slightest, but a comparison is completely out of the question now.  Unless they make a carbon again for RS.

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 06:03:33 am »

Carbon shmarbon..wtf is that..who cares. just restart in os9 and play! I agree though that macsoft has done shit with rs..look at all the expansion packs for rs for pc users..we got none! Unless of course you were one of the lucky ones who were online for that 2 hours and got the full Black Thorn Mac conversion from Spear..thanks guys. That conversion runs better than native rs and the maps own! I know it is supposedly illegal but wtf, rs is old as hell and it's more or less just a mod. If anyone wants it just let me know. It would add at least 1 more year onto rs if we all had it and evill let us run it on gr..actually we can, just can't get caught or it;s a pirate ban...but it's worth it.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2003, 05:57:52 am »

Maybe you don't understand Kilzo.  There are many RS players out there who have recently purchased a new mac and cannot boot into OS9. That or they have gotten rid of OS9.

Let me know when you guys are hosting one of these big RS games.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 01:41:26 pm »

Yea Viper, I forgot about that. Sad

Either way, I recently purchased a new computer myself so now I can host 16 player games instead of my usual 8, my host is usually pretty good and fair to all. I will host a...Death Row...game for 16 on Thursday.
AgT Uno too lazy
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2003, 05:30:31 pm »

Mmm...I better break my myth2 cd or else I won't play rs anymore =0, on a side note...Typhy your avatar blows
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads