*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:15:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *DBL Problem Drop box / Clan Info Changes  (Read 46520 times)
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2006, 07:33:04 pm »

I still wonder where is the pleasure to win with stolen victory!!! and what proud a clan have from that ?? it just damage a clan image !! some clans that come and go wouldnt care but ... nevermind its just stupid and sad
[a] LYNX

« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2006, 09:42:04 pm »

i think theyre strafed enough by loosing the ladder with their forfeits.

[a] LYNX
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2006, 04:56:01 am »

We were charged warning points for matches we agreed to postpone with the other clans because of the Easter weekend.  We met up with *NRG at a later time, and W & s never showed by last night.  Now if I went out of my way to postpone them for arguably reasonable circumstance, and showed up for the re-scheduling, why is my clan charged with warning points?

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2006, 04:57:04 am »

I have screen shots of my conversations with Roem and Dark.  We agreed to later times, and I informed LYNX about it on Saturday.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
[a] LYNX

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2006, 09:26:59 am »

because you didnt come up with a time and date but still wanted to postpone. as bad as it is, next time consider playing a clan that is shorthanded or get an admin for a scheduled time.
and i'm sry, i thought it was cool to let you guys play a good cb at a later time and hoped it would work out. it didnt. i wont accept postponing anymore except you can present an admin watching the postponed cb and a set time.

[a] LYNX
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2006, 06:00:38 pm »

We came up with times and dates....we were on Sunday night to play the 2 with s and W. They didn't show up. We rescheduled our match with *NRG and it happened.  What else would you expect us to do, on a holiday weekend no less?  Penalize us...W/E
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 07:46:49 pm by Cell » Logged

Tin

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2006, 09:41:29 pm »

I'm afraid, we have to pull out of the RVS ADV Ladder. Our team is not able to play every weekend, all our RvS players are GhR players as well. We already received wps cuz we din't show up last week, another forefited  cb would kill us.
If your clan has more than 3 warning points you will be removed from the current season and all ladders.
We went easy on this ladder, we signed up to have ocassionally some RvS fun games. Unfortunely we were not aware of rule. Afterwards I see, we should have only registered for the CQB ladder which was designed for clan like ours.
I'm sorry for the trouble we have caused.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2006, 11:40:36 am »

Well Tin, at all if you can send us an email on friday that you won't have time, you don't receive any wps, you may only get a forfeit. So may rethink if you really want to pull out, or if you can send us an email, or post in the forum the next 2 RvS rounds if you know you don't have time.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Tin

« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2006, 02:22:40 pm »

We have only 3 RvS players, we can't calculate in advance if our team will be available.
I'm afraid, it's my final decision, Sin is out of this ladder.
[a] LYNX

« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2006, 11:18:03 pm »

the ladder tables dont show whos actually leading if two or more clans have the same amount of points.

[a] LYNX
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2006, 08:59:02 am »

The [Tribe] clan aborted our previous CB during the 6th game and I noticed no admin ever gave them the 1.5 warning points for aborting a clan battle.  The (*DBL rules 3.8 PDF) says a clan receives 1.5wp for aborting a clan battle.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2006, 04:03:14 pm »

Well the cb wasn't aborted. Host crashed and the game was counted towards the other clan, but the cb would have been continued if the time limit for that round wasn't over.

Hope that clears it up.

since 13th June 2000
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2006, 11:34:18 pm »

Now that the season is over when is the Finals Weekend?

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2006, 12:13:06 am »

Well the season lasts until the end of the main season. So you still have time to play next weekend.

The dates of the SuperFinals can be found on the *DBL main page since the start of the season:

GhR Super Finals
13./14. May 2006
RvS Super Finals
20./21. May 2006

since 13th June 2000
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2006, 10:36:14 pm »

Holding the Super Finals on Mothers day weekend isn't a wise idea.  I'm sure many people are going to be visiting with family.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 10:38:30 pm by PUNiSHER™ » Logged

DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2006, 07:45:27 am »

THis is was too late, but .s:. (my clan) did agree with cO. to play at a later date, and at least I failed to show up.  Now whether or not cO was truly there is up to cells word, which so far I can believe, I don't think they deserve the WP, because technically we didn't show up for a scheduled cb, they did.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2006, 06:38:03 pm »

I don't think they care very much DarK... we already told Lynx and he didn't understand or something.  It's bs like this that drives people away from *DAMN.  We reschedule cbs for the next day, the other clans don't show up and we recieve warning points? lol... meh, whatever.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2006, 10:49:46 pm »

Well the cb wasn't aborted. Host crashed and the game was counted towards the other clan, but the cb would have been continued if the time limit for that round wasn't over.

Hope that clears it up.

Just for info when the time was up we splited and it was a 2-2

we never had the chance to do a fare split cb we played only one game on our host and 4 on there laggy server

we crashed and admin tald us it was already over b4, they never wanted to finish the cb its very low from them but because there life is all about that i wouldnt care if it can make punisher happy give us howmuch warning u want i dont care !! but i can bet 10 euro punisher clan is not gone win the final cause is place is not there.
[a] LYNX

« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2006, 11:09:12 pm »

i thought i said it already but hey, if you want it again here it is: there's (so far) not one not-cO saying you were there. even dark just guesses you were. that's clearly your fault since you had to make sure that someone sees you waiting. i also said that i made the failure to let you guys play these cb's "till sunday night" and i wont let such things happen again (but with clear times and an admin).

to conclude this and ghost's "issue": these are the rules and so far noone of you complained them as unfair. they're the same for all clans. and i repeat, i'm happy i came to a made bed. all these tries to stretch the rules or cheat the *dbl are already covered by rules - thx you *not really.

[a] LYNX
Macuber

"GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS"

« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2006, 12:19:50 am »

Hope that clears it up.

Just for info when the time was up we splited and it was a 2-2

we never had the chance to do a fare split cb we played only one game on our host and 4 on there laggy server

we crashed and admin tald us it was already over b4, they never wanted to finish the cb its very low from them but because there life is all about that i wouldnt care if it can make punisher happy give us howmuch warning u want i dont care !! but i can bet 10 euro punisher clan is not gone win the final cause is place is not there.

If your going to tell how your team got "Screwed" Ghost you better tell everyone here the WHOLE STORY and not just "Cherry Pick"! Here let me refreshen your memory:

Here we have a situation where it's 1 on 1, *nRg has captured the Smoke, and the 2 Minute warning had sounded for a while. Just after *nRg player has taken a shot at the Tribe member and they ducked, TRIBE's Server "crashes". Apprently DBL HAS NO RULE to cover this. Mauti is PM'ed about the situation. Mauti says that we have the options of:

1. Replay the CB
or
2. Take the Win (3-2)

Now Tribe's Leader says "Hey show some Good Sportsmanship and do a replay!!"
Now I ask.. "Why would I penalize *nRg that HELD the BASE for 2 Mins with the Horn already had sounded?Huh??"  If the base had not been taken by ANY team.. then I say replay!!

Ghost..put up or shut up and play the 2nd CB TRIBE's suppose to play us!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 12:52:37 am by *Macuber » Logged

"Is it true that cannibals won't eat clowns because they taste funny?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads