*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:30:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  Take care.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Take care.  (Read 965 times)
Clay

« on: November 25, 2005, 10:46:42 pm »

I'll like to warn you guys about an oldtimer which just came back on GR.
I guess you all know him ( Thrill )
From the time i knew him to now, he didn't mature at all, he is always the same.
I know this is not on Damn range of action, thats why i am not asking nothing against him, I just want to warn people who actively play GhR.
The point is that i played a ladder ( GameRanger stuff) vs him, and while i was leading the second raw and a few times was remaining, i was so about to win, he just aborted game accusing me of glitching. (it was on dedust, he accused me of being in a wall).
He just aborted game just after i killed him.
He lied to me saying he already watched replay (it was 5 sec after he aborted room) then asked me 5 mins to watch replay.
He said that Replay was showing me glitching.
So a teamember of his clan and I asked for the replay.
He started answering that he didn't have iChat (which is a lie) and then he told he would mail it.
and he just craped us both saying it had an error with file and it couldn't mail.
In all that, Even if this is none of Damn league buisiness, he refused to count a ladder which i won on his host ( he just won one just before on my host). He kept refusing even being asked a team member.
He just tryed to come to me with the 'let be friends again' stuff after stealing me a ladder result.
The point is that i perfectly know that he didn't even saved the Replay because he just aborted and a sec after room was closed and he was calling me a glitcher... (He couldn't have time to switch to result screen, tick save replay, give a name to the replay, save it, and then abort)
I am not asking anything to the Damn league.
I just use Damn forum because i would like to make the US guys Aware that Thrill can show up being a risk for them, and as far as i wasn't able to reach Punisher or any leader of US and cannot find their forum, i decided to post here...
All it is about is just a warn to his team, to the guys who will try having competition with him (FFA for example ; just like issue with Destroyer Showed up.) and for everybody around.
I guess that every admins Down there remember of the crap with this boy and all the issues this lil boy bring with him.
Warn is all i wanted to do.
Peace
ghra-Clay.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 12:28:25 am by Clay » Logged

BrandoN

=US= Forever!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 12:52:36 am »

First of all, I would like to say, that the only reason Thrill got recruited by roem was, roem thought he was a little older, and mature, apparently, Roem doesn't know much about Stripes. When i told him that thril was 11, Roem exclaimed, "OMG" if I'm not mistaken. I didn't know much about Thrill either, I found out he was pretty young a few days before he was recruited, when i heard his little screechy voice.

Clay came to me asking if there was a =US= forum, when I told him no, he told me the story of what happened between him and Thrill. I asked Thrill about this "Glitching" stuff, he said he was in some sort of a glitch that he was in a wall (WTF). I asked him for a replay, he said, sure, and then he said, 'Ummm, I can't figure out my password' I gave him the three dots reply. And I was amazed at how fast he's able to figure out his password, maybe two sec.s or so, and how fast he was able to log in and say he posted the reaplay, and clicked ok and said that there was an error, RECORD TIME! (Sarcasm)

It seems that  Thrill gets everything his way, some spoiled high-voice brat, everything he wants he gets. And to Stripes, please tell me you beat him up, I mean for gods sake, one day in a clan, and theres two posts about ppl hating him. I might be risking my clan by speaking out, but I'm sure a lot of ppl in =US= hate him, I hope I speak for all when I say

Die Thrill

My computer is a Pimp, and I am it's bitch
cO.libre

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 02:22:46 am »

i love these threads that you pathetic fools start.
stop bitching, leave it to yourself .. you are just wasting our time and giving everyone fatter headaches.

kthnx.

libre

cO.libre - The Chosen Ones<br />www.thechosenones.us
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 02:57:51 am »

i left the thread as clay intended it, a warning. but its locked cause i dont think anyone can resist from flaming it.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads