*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:31:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hosting with iGuard.. need help look here..  (Read 925 times)
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« on: July 31, 2005, 11:45:44 am »

ok for those who are having prob hosting with iGuard (meaning you prolly banned yourself from your own server..

look here..http://battleteksquad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96

this is a copy from the Hosting istructions that CAME WITH iGuard... it does help if you read how b4 you try to jump right into things!!!!

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 06:18:27 am »

This is a link to the macgamingmods site that contains the most updated version of the iGuard.ini that contains all of Monos maps so hosts can replace the iGuard.ini they have woth this one, and no one will get kicked for obscure maps. It will be updated upon release of new maps.

This is MOST important for people that HOST, although everyone should have it.
Had I known this would be required for the modmaps , we would have released this during Iguards release.

This will solve MOST map frustrations.

http://www.macgamingmods.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=iGuard&file=index

And if someone gets kicked for an unknown map, that map can easily added to the .ini (which is a simple text file) by following the instructions here: Under IGuard Hosting Instructions

http://battleteksquad.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 06:21:29 pm »

Dudes......being the RvS noob that I am....I installed some coop maps from macgamingmods.com so I could pretend I was good on some new maps against AI.  Some cool ones in there.....Coop greatest hits, community map pack etc...Ancient Temple was a good one........Problem is it banned me from Harv's server......after about 2 hours of deleting files, a fresh install & a few updates, I'm rocking again......I just hope no-one got the wrong impression about me...

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 11:05:06 pm »

Cell,

No One got the wrong idea... we figured as much.

but I just went through all of monomans files, and it was more likely that you accidnetally installed a set of modmap files into the wrong folders.  The file checker used, included all of Monos maps, and will only trigger if they were put in the wrong place.

I tried to message you to explain thru Vick and leen, got no response and was blocked by twist. I could have saved you those two hours of deleting.

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads