*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:31:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  Cbing...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cbing...  (Read 970 times)
[:] Narauko

the Germans call this BEER?!?

« on: February 11, 2005, 02:34:36 am »

Hello old and new.

I wish to start of with by saying how frustrating is to have to ask certain clans {E} many times over and over to be shrugged of for a clan like...say ViP. Are they going to go all season without cbing top 4?  wallbashing

Thought, if a clan does not cb any of the top 4 clans would they receive penalty points?

Its not like we're beating up on the noobs we've cb'd as much and as many as we have had time for, but the clans that are unwilling to cb us...i mean atleast come up with an original excuse rather than we're cbing ViP.

nark.

War is a hobby, one Fucked Up Beyound All Recognition game.
[/color]
Ein

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 02:56:40 am »

allow me to add to my clan mates comment. We have nothing against the -vIP- clan. Your a great bunch of guys and we enjoyed our cb against you.  However, for some clans(those who just limit their cb's to only 1 or 2 clans who they have beat before,) my clan dissaproves. My clan has been trying to cb all clans who offer. We have cb'd clans that were in first posision as well as last posision. We have lost some and won some but most of all, we have made ourselves available to cb. We have even included a spot on our message boards where you can work to schedule a cb with bus and we will try to accomidate.
          {E}... we have been trying to organize a cb with your clan since the season started. At first, the clan leader blocked everyone but buddies from sending him a PM. Why a clan leader would do that when a new season has just begun is beyond my comprehention but anyways... We then tried to ask clan members to set up a cb. We were told to talk to the clan leader (who was not recieving PMs from anyone but those inside his clan I'm assuming cause i wasnt allowed)
      The clan leader is also a known host so we tried to join his server to challenge him. Once we finally talked to him in person we hear tyhat they are considering a cb with us but the clan must discuss it. A week passes and I personally talk ot their clan members. Wow, what do you know, may of the members didnt know that they were discussing cbing us. Hmmm... was it ever discussed?.
     Over the weekend when {E} had 6+ members on all playing in the same room, again  I asked the clan leader and members to cb. By the members I was told that {E} only plays clans they know they can beat (ie. the noob clans.) From the leader I hear, "Im feeling sick... dont know about playing today"
   Less than an hour after that conversation with the leader, the clan starts a cb with -vip- (sick leader included).
      Throughout the week we ask more and more.... Always shot down. Once shooting us down to just start another cb with -vip- (thats why we mentioned vip specifically, nothing against you guys).  Now why do we have to go about getting a possible cb approved by clan before playing and go through all this rigamarole when VIP can just ask and you'll honor their requests immediately.

In other words {E}, Were tired of the damn excuses. Put up or shut up

Ein
[:] Narauko

the Germans call this BEER?!?

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 03:00:24 am »

in short a public service announcment made by [The Unknown?].

War is a hobby, one Fucked Up Beyound All Recognition game.
[/color]
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 03:15:52 am »

They haven't broken any bl rules here. This is an issue between you and them. They don't want to cb you, fine, they don't cb you. Beat them on the ladder by cb'ing and winning. I'm locking this to prevent flaming.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads