*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:05:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  server bans
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: server bans  (Read 1086 times)
SAR(VoLaTile)

« on: February 17, 2004, 06:06:57 am »

we would want to cb MP, but being that me and crypt are banned from all your servers for "pissing you off" or in other words killing you, i guess we cant.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 11:48:53 pm by Aramarth » Logged

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 07:27:11 am »

Yes, and killing us when on the same team is a very good reason to boot you.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 01:50:04 pm »

Gay fun!, its so much fun, a cb with ! would im sure be a fantasticly gay event.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 01:59:14 pm »

thx flies Cheesy

Oh and bucc, i would like to see a screen shot of us tking on purpose, cuz for some reason i think your lying. i remember i tked jeb by accident when i set a breeching charge on a door i think. But if you just decide "omg sar u tked on purpose, ur banned" i guess i understand

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 04:05:10 pm »

You have a very short memory SAR.

You and Crypt aliased into a game long ago, TK'd everyone you could and left.  Changed your names and did it again.  That's when I banned the pair of you.  That was before BTs even.

Later, after you were allowed back, you pissed off Ace (don't know why, don't care) and he banned you again.  

One thing is for sure, we've never banned anyone for "killing us".  Spence kicks my ass all the time, but I love playing with him.  And there's more than him.  But the point is, we kick assholes, because we don't like people that alias, impersonate, TK, etc (and especially people that curse out the host).  

So wallow in your self pity SAR, but don't make shit up.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 04:22:41 pm »

SAR, dont try to argue with them on ejecting or baning ppl, it's just a waste of time Wink

OMG another 4 years !!!
SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2004, 06:47:33 pm »

rofl bucc, i think i would know if i went in and tked everyone. Bucc dont make shit up about me and ruin my reputation, cuz i never fucking tked anyone, and if i tked anyone it was an accident.
Remember when u accused me of tking everyone on the MP server? When Ace put up a room saying "If you want to blame someone for the MP server being closed, BLAME SAR!! Then you said, I'll check the IP logs. When you checked them it wasnt me. Oh, well you were wrong wernt u?
I'd like to see a ss of me tking everyone. Then i'll believe you. Untill i see it you have to stop talking shit about me
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 06:57:02 pm by SAR » Logged

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2004, 08:30:24 pm »

SAR, sorry, I don't keep screenshots from 10 months ago.  But, then again, I don't have to.  It's simple, we catch you, we ban you.  End of story.

As for checking the IP, you have that a bit mixed up.  It was Ace's server, so I couldn't check the IP's, only he could.  Keep trying though, it's entertaining.

SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2004, 10:57:58 pm »

Well if you dont keep ss's from a 10 months ago, then i guess u can accuse us of stuff, but you have no proof. So i would appeciate it if you would stop saying we tked everyone ad changed names, and stuff like that. Because I dont know about you, but i sure as hell would not want someone to make up shit about me.

Btw bucc, if it was ace's server he would have checked the IP's. Since he didnt say anything I guess i didnt do it Wink

I dont want to argue any more, I was just telling you guys the reason we couldnt cb you, so plz stop bucc
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 11:15:52 pm by SAR » Logged

Aramarth
Forum Whore

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2004, 11:50:18 pm »

Easy boys, I can almost warm my fingers on your little flames here. Wink

-Ara

The wOOt is your friend. Trust the wOOt.

The worst part of being an admin is trying to remember to color your text every time... Wink
I own the former VT supercomputer node 177 wOOt! http://www.tcf.vt.edu/
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2004, 12:01:12 am »

I dont want to argue any more, I was just telling you guys the reason we couldnt cb you, so plz stop bucc

Well if you dont keep ss's from a 10 months ago, then i guess u can accuse us of stuff, but you have no proof. So i would appeciate it if you would stop saying we tked everyone ad changed names, and stuff like that. Because I dont know about you, but i sure as hell would not want someone to make up shit about me.

we would want to cb MP, but being that me and crypt are banned from all your servers for "pissing you off" or in other words killing you, i guess we cant.

Read all that for me SAR.  And tell me how you aren't being a hypocrite there.

You started this with the comment that we booted you for killing us.  All I did was correct you.  If you didn't want to start this, you should have left it alone.  Left it at, Two of us can't because we are banned.

And it's not like that stops a CB, does it?

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2004, 12:01:52 am »

*** Farts on the flames

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Aramarth
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2004, 12:11:35 am »

Got any hotdogs crypt? Maybe some marshmallows? I'm actually making myself hunry with this banter...

The wOOt is your friend. Trust the wOOt.

The worst part of being an admin is trying to remember to color your text every time... Wink
I own the former VT supercomputer node 177 wOOt! http://www.tcf.vt.edu/
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2004, 01:18:42 am »

holy shit crypt, watch with the fire there, i almost lost my eyebrows of that one.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads