*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Your Ideal Candidate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your Ideal Candidate  (Read 6876 times)
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2004, 03:10:42 am »

In fact, there is more useful life-living information in that one book than any other.
Steal This Book, by Abbie Hoffman

I kid  Grin

but there really is a lot of useful info in that book (although most of it is dated now)

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2004, 03:19:04 am »

Besides, seems like the dude was a hippie (and, you know, with all those guys he hung out with ... him never getting laid, and all ... I'm just betting Mary M was a fag hag), and I'm betting Jesus had a cool point of view on life. Like Peace, Love, Be Cool man.

I'm pretty sure if Jesus was around these days dude would be cool with gays.
This is one of my favorite posts I've ever read on this forum, or any other for that matter. Also, since Ghostsniper quoted the bible to support his point of view, I think I should be allowed to quote one of my favorite verses:

"Now the whole group of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one claimed private ownership of any possessions, but everything they owned was held in common. With great power the apostles gave their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and there was a great grace upon them all. There was not a needy person among them, for as many as owned lands or houses sold them and bought the proceeds of what was sold. They laid it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to each as any had need." (Acts 4:32-4:35)

Well, it appears that Jesus and his disciples were all communists. If you really want to be a christian, you should support overthrowing our capitalist market economy and replacing it with one based around the common need. But instead of helping people, most christians are more concerned with denying them their civil rights instead. Pretty sad, if you ask me.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2004, 01:02:14 am »

Hahaha Tasty, I had no idea the bible said that, that's pretty cool, makes me want to read it. Very good point there.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2004, 02:20:00 am »

So Jeovah ... was a stinking Red Commie Bastard?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2004, 02:31:11 pm »

What do you think about that  comrade Ghost sniper?

funny isn't it that 'god' apparently chose to write the bible in the third person... in past tense

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
iroc38927

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2004, 09:36:32 pm »

How did this thread start with politics and end with bible talk?

(SEALs)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2004, 09:49:14 pm »

How did this thread start with politics and end with bible talk?

Should be pretty clear if you actually read it.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads