*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:08:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  The problem with GR "ai"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The problem with GR "ai"  (Read 987 times)
Josef_Porta

« on: December 06, 2001, 05:57:55 pm »

or more precisely the .atr files... u know the ones that contain the values of your troops, and the enemy... if you take a ganter at them you will see that in veteran level you will, from the start, be facing troops that in several cases are better than your own troops... this bothers me somewhat since I was under the impression that U are elite green beret soldiers that are facing georgian rebels (georgians being known for their lack of training, during the soviet era they had the lowest rate of military trained personell). I mean, I can understand if Spetsnaz units are better than you, since they are also elite forces, but not lowly georgian rebels!

I would change the files if I could only be bothered to, but I dont especially like to change the 50+ files that would have to be changed...

and another thing (that my friend pointed out) why does it always have to be that as each mission progress it gets harder and harder... why cant there be some really easy missions in between from time to time, I mean in reality (im a realism freak by the way) u do get sent out on missions that are "less than impossible" once in a while... even special forces!

oh well... its 1 am here and im just venting steem... getting shot up at the swamp mission (got all baddies but one... and thatone shoots my 2 best men!!!)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads