*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:16:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just say NO to cyber drama (ghr clan communication)  (Read 1223 times)
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« on: March 06, 2003, 05:15:24 am »

I'm just getting in to these forms and all, but i dont know if it's worth it for clan communication.  All i read is BS about this clan, BS about that clan... whats with you guys.  Did we all forget this is just a game?  Now i know thats over said, but you would think it would have sunk in by now.  Also i know we have some clans made up of 10 year old kids heh.  But i was reading somewhere in the forms that this form should be used to contact clans about cb's...what BS.  Use e-mail for that so we dont have every over clan posting crap on here.  Virus whats with that "for DEA only" topic shit, as if you didnt know that would start a shit storm.  You guys may be one of the best clans around, but from what i read, all you do is provoke.  That lil trash talk of mine said...heh, I really dont want this to be the next DEA vs Virus cyber drama room.  I just disagree with communication for cb's through this form, just ask or use the ".cb/.tp" thingy.  As for the clans that live far apart from each other, use e-mail to the leaders, and the leaders will tell the members.  Simple?  You would think...

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
[tribe]ghost
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 12:59:21 pm »

Yes yes yes next election I vote for u

A reasonable man is in the house

cya online
DEA Fusion
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 05:07:01 am »

w Smiley ;)T
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 01:00:54 am »

I second that woot Smiley

"oh no, here's come's the death."
l ! l Dutchman
*DAMN Supporter

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 09:36:16 am »

Hey Dr. No,

Welcome to this forum. I totally agree with you on this matter.
However, if you really would like to stop all the 'cyberdrama' you
shouldn't start accusing other clans yourself:
all you do is provoke

Just a little tip for future posts.

Later,
Dutchman / ViRuS

One day I fly away
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2003, 06:11:23 am »

I totally agree as well with Dr. No.  he is right about the bullshit drama that clans pull with each other in the forums.  I think that I learned that lesson with the melodrama with TRIBE.  It made me realise that nothing was ever going to be resolved this way, and that the only way to solve this issue is to deal with it maturely, and make it short and sweet.  Not prolong the agony with this forum bullshit.  It was funny cause I think both Horda and Myself realised at the same time that it was all crap when it comes to forum clan talking, so now if we have an issue we present it to each other respectfully and solve the problem quick.  In the end he is actually a good joe.  So I agree with ya about the clan bullshit on the forum.  it just makes clans want to start fights, or prolong them

+MOD+Saberian.CBl

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2003, 06:17:20 am »

Well, to make more things interesting i am going to disagree with everyone.

Here in the forms you can argue all you want.  Yes email works, but doesnt GR work even better for communication?

Blitz Cool

PS i did this so can see reactions!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads