*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:03:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: iN CB-possibilities  (Read 1324 times)
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« on: December 14, 2003, 09:33:51 pm »

Hey guys i want to ask the admins about if iN> can cb |K^C| That was all i wanted to ask about :

// iN> Stripes

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Noto
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 04:44:41 am »

Stripes, I'm posting your question to the other Admins who know more about this situation than myself.? Since you have not CB'd them at all according to the ladder, it seems that it is okay to go ahead, but please wait for something more official from Admins other than myself on this one.?

I'll have them post their reply here, or PM you directly.? In the mean time, CB other clans to avoid any confusion of altercations.? You'll have you response in 24 hours.

.::|N| Noto
TError

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 01:27:20 pm »

it just came to my knowledge that we(iN) cannot cb against K^C. I don't see why we cannot cb them, if just Stripes and payne maker doesn't play, then i don't see how we could cheat. But OK, that's the admins decesion. But what about z][t hawk and [iN] fish? they are also brothers, and the clans they play in are currently ranked 1st and 2nd, they will be playing in finals and might be playing against eachother in the finals. would that then mean that z][t cannot cb against [iN]?

I would like to have some rules to follow, since this for sure is a problem.

And good luck in the finals everyone

TError, formerly known as Marcyboy
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 01:55:31 pm »

it just came to my knowledge that we(iN) cannot cb against K^C. I don't see why we cannot cb them, if just Stripes and payne maker doesn't play, then i don't see how we could cheat.

i think it?s that they?re both leaders of their clans. so i see cheating possibilities, like for example saying not to cb special clans or just other clans. Stripes' other brother is using Paynemakers GameRanger account too btw. i think there should be only one own clan allowed for each household. currently there are two in his and were 3 when all 3 brothers had his own clan.

But what about z][t hawk and [iN] fish? they are also brothers, and the clans they play in are currently ranked 1st and 2nd, they will be playing in finals and might be playing against eachother in the finals. would that then mean that z][t cannot cb against [iN]?

they?re both not leaders of their clans and both have own Premium accounts. also Finals are a completely different situation so i don?t see the problem here why they couldnt cb.

z][t-Civic?

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
TError

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 06:37:54 pm »

I agree with you that it is a problem that stripes' brothers are sharing the account, but wasn't that supposed to be fixed? but i don't belive that it is a problem as long as the smallest brother aren't playing in the BL.
I must agree that stripes could tell him(payne maker) who would be difficult to win against. But look at it from the other side, there are many clans who doesn't wish to cb us, [iN], because they are affraid to lose the cb, and there by lose points. Wasn't it also that way in season 5, and isn't it that in most cbs? you consider if the cb is worth playing. I don't know, but i guess that you guys (z][t) also have been rejected some times, they might have not been telling it to you, but somewhere you know that it was because they know that they will probaly lose. I mean no offense to clans that does reject because of they are affraid of losing points, i think that everybody does that sometimes (also [iN]). But why should that make us not being able to cb them? as a punishment? the thing that i see as a possibility of cheating is that stripes should make a "deal" with payne maker of that they would lose on purpose, but that sounds extreme in my ears. But then to make sure that they couldn't do that, we could make sure that payne maker and stripes could not particpate in the cb(s)  [iN] vs. K^C. I don't see what else problems there should be. I also find it insane that the clans placed 2nd and 12th cannot play against eachother.

The thing with Fish and Hawk was mostly to show that we need rules for this, and that the rules must count for everyone. But we must also find out what to do in the finals if z][t should end up meeting [iN] and booth fish and hawk wants to play(and if the clans leaders wants them to play). They could easely look at eachothers screens and thereby gain informations that could make a big difference. Also if that at only one of them play the other could look at the others screen, and over NF tell the others (thoose who are playing), where they are and stuff like that.

Civrock

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 09:07:33 pm »

But we must also find out what to do in the finals if z][t should end up meeting [iN] and booth fish and hawk wants to play(and if the clans leaders wants them to play). They could easely look at eachothers screens and thereby gain informations that could make a big difference. Also if that at only one of them play the other could look at the others screen, and over NF tell the others (thoose who are playing), where they are and stuff like that.

i really doubt that either Hawk or Fish would let the other look at his screen while having a cb against the other. that?d be pretty stupid, to give the other clan secret informations. why should they do that?

TError

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2003, 09:52:45 pm »

I agree with you in that, but it could happen. Stripes, friend of hawk and fish, tells me that they can see eachothers screens, so it could also happen without that the other would know it or the other had agreed with it. But it should be solved with hawk, fish and the clans ([iN] and z][t), not in the forum, since there are no rules to follow yet.

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 10:48:22 am »

Thats not all things (civic) what about if they use voice - nf  - or Gr Voice.. then they would be able 2 hear eachother...

Any other Admins help us here plz ? ? ?

[iN] Stripes

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Civrock

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 12:59:38 pm »

i don?t think that they both are stupid. they wouldnt talk about secret stuff, positions etc... and they have headphones of course, not to hear teamchat.

if there are still problems... we could simply agree not to let em both play in the cb.

z][t-Civic?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads