*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 01:49:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Only best 4 clans reach Finals!  (Read 1131 times)
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: December 28, 2003, 03:25:57 am »

hey,

with this post i?d like to remind all clans that only the best 4 clans reach the Finals of the Ghost Recon Team Ladder. NOT 6, like in last seasons Finals.

i read in several clanforums already, that they want to reach "top 6" to come into Finals... but that?s not right. it has been announced in the Battle League news:

Finals will be only for the top4 clans in the main season.

and in the updated rules since the beginning of season 6, lemme post the whole Finals part:

32. The Finals: The finals are divided into two rounds, each lasting one weekend. All rounds are played as best of 3, which means the clan that first wins 2 clan battles is the winner of the round. In addition, all final round clan battles have to be a best of 10.

The first round clan battles are: 1st vs. 4th, 2nd vs. 3rd. The 2 winners proceed to the second and last round. Winner of the season is the clan with the most wins.

Attention: If your clan is one of the 4 clans to make the finals, you have to play! You must play at least one CB per day. The default times for clan battles are: EUR vs. EUR clans at 8:00pm GMT (London Time), U.S. vs. U.S. clans 9:00pm EST (New York City Time) and EUR vs. US clans 10:30pm GMT (5:30pm EST) and if your clan comes from outside EUR or US the default time is 6:00pm GMT. The number of players is up to you. If you can't decide the default number of players will be taken. The Finals will only be played if at least 6 active clans participated during the season and at least 20 clan battles have been played.

If your clan withdraws from a final game your clan may be banned from the next season.

good luck whoever reaches this seasons Finals! lez have some good games without any fuzzzz  

z][t-Civic  

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 01:01:14 pm »

RgR that civic....

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 10:06:11 am »

I also toke note 2 that  Huh Huh Huh well i see its fixed - but ive got a other question: When is the RS Finals going 2 get played... since i see iN is in both ladder finals.

// Stripes

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 10:19:50 am »

read in rules:

31. A Battle League season usually lasts 50 days and is divided into two segments: the main season and the finals, which lasts usually 9 days. The top 4 ranked clans of each ladder will participate in the finals. For all other clans, the season is over. Ladder Finals are only played if at least 6 clans participated (played at least one CB) during the main season and at least 20 clan battles in total were played.

there won?t be Finals for the RS Ladder.

neither for the AA Ladder btw.

z][t-Civic?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2003, 10:21:03 am by z][t-Civic? » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 10:50:38 am »

arrghhh.... Well then no finals in RS Ladder > =(

Then we can concentrate on GhR instead of that   Grin

• - Stripes - •