*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:32:54 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +MOD+ ..........  (Read 5324 times)
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« on: July 04, 2003, 12:52:07 am »

Wow this round is over.. I was going into this cb not sure what was going to happen. I thought we were going to get camped every game. Boy was I wrong, These guys are fierce.. They are very skilled and really good competition. It was very close to going the other way and we got the upper hand. They are great sports too. BFG cracks me up with his comments. Yesterday was sooooo much better than our first cb with them. We both went a little/lot overboard with the comments, but +MOD+ shook the dust off and I believe we had some fun games. We laughed a lot at each other and gave each other heart attacks often. I have gained a lot of respect for them, both in the gameplay and their personalities. Big Kudos to the +MOD+ Squad....

P.S. This just goes to show that people can work through their problems without everyone else not in the situation opening there big mouths to give you their 2 cents. So let this be a lesson to everyone out there, if you have a problem talk about it and step up to the plate and shake the dust off and move on.

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 01:22:57 am »

.....k........good to know.....  Huh Huh Huh

good for you fusion lets all have a cold one and enjoy the summer.

And hey! Now im acctually leaving for a couple days, tell eight  Wink

Happy days

BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 01:41:48 am »

Yeah it's funny how a good fight can bring peace among the tribes....

Have fun Joka... I'll miss you sweetheart.  Grin

Much respect for ze +MOD+ squad... great games and i take back everything i ever said about you guys... especially Sab.
Got me with a CB winning nade... you focker

Wink

Peace fellas...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 01:42:59 am by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 09:42:34 pm »

AS MY BUDDY SAB ALWAYS SAYS...FAR OUT. I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YA'LL NEXT SEASON.
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 08:45:35 am »

Thanks for the reply there Eight and Fusion.  I love my nades heh.  We hope to have some great games in next season, whenever that may be, and hopefully we can have a better season with no crap going on from either of our teams =) .  Much appreciated for the nice words guys.  Good luck in the finals guys. against c| or |n|.  Whoever wins between those two that is.

+MOD+Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 10:16:46 am »

eep. Expect im a wee bit behind the times with this thread but hey what the hell Cheesy

Yep Had some great games with you guys, glad u enjoyed playing us. Im going to ask for a Cardiac Arrest team to be on standbye for next time i do a freaking cb with you guys... that and a nice girl in a swim suit to mop my brow and massage my sholders Wink hmmmmm

ps. after that loss in th 3rd cb...  I'll be wanting some revenge Wink

Good luck guys  Grin

Cya all in a month or so!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_ST u RM
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2003, 04:23:30 am »

+MOD+,

Congrats on Third Place in the Finals!!!  I am happy to have been a part of your success this season and only have hard feelings toward one of your members.  Now that the season is over I hope to be able to patch up the friendships I have torn because of my beef with said member.  Please believe me that I havent forgotten my friendships with the rest of you guys.  I just needed to get over my problem with him....

BTs_ST u RM   Lips Sealed

PS-  I understand that I have let this go to long and that many, if not all, of you will not care if I am willing and able to work on this now.  I am begging forgiveness for my silence and seemingly standoffishness.
+MOD+ Sivak

The greatest risk, is to not take a risk.

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2003, 04:33:35 am »

Sturm, I sincerly think that your attitude in all of this is the shits.  But  I guess I'm willing to let things go by.

" I am begging forgiveness for my silence and seemingly standoffishness."  

Sturm dont beg, its not cool.  Just as I said in the past stand up for yourself.

Looking foreward to communicate again,  but i will believe it when i see it.

Oh and thanks for the congrats.....
Saberian 3000

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 05:22:49 pm »

Well, to be honest I was very reluctant to write anything after what Sturm wrote but I feel that it is the right thing to do.  I am not thrilled with you leaving the clan because the only person you hurt with this is all of us that put so much time into this organization, not Blitz, even though he put time into making us as well.  I tried in so many ways to tell you about these issues.  Man, you wouldnt even talk to me nor reply to myt emails.  Especially since you told me that we were close friends.  Well, after the last few months of you not talking to me because of what another person did to you, all I can say is that is bullshit.  You might have you're reasons, but there is no good reason why you wouldnt talk to me because of what someone else did to you.  To be honest you were the last person in the world I would have expected this treatment out of, but you seemed to pull it off like it wasnt a problem.  As for blitz, I was gonna boot him from the clan for causing yet another problem, but I can only say this, at least he had the balls to talk to me and express himself and his feeling towards this whole fucking mess.  Man, you wouldnt even talk to me.  So I think you're attitude in this issue sucks an egg.  I did demote him, but in reality he demoted himself as well.  He knew what he posted was bullshit but he talked to me about it.  
     Ya see Sturm, in reality, I dont hate you, but I sure as fuck have lost respect for you because of this whole thing.  You can tell me that you will finally talk to me, fine, but until that day comes I wont hold my breath.  Again, I dont hate you , I just feel that there were other reasons for you leaving the clan besides Blitz, and since eight tells me that it was all you that wanted into Bts, and you arent defending yourself let alone talking to anyone but Skillz, I must assume that he is correct and will let it go at that.  It seems you took the problem out on the wrong people if you left our clan because of Blitz.  
     If you are looking for forgiveness, fine, the problem isnt getting us to forgive you, but in turn it seems that you need to forgive yourself for what you have done.  Ostracizing people because they have hurt you is one thing, but ostracizing people because they are you're friends is something else.  That is a battle that you will have to fight within yourself bro.

+MOD+Saberian

P.S. As Sivak told you once before if you want to still talk to us fine, but you have to make the first step.

BTs_Nova

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2003, 06:24:00 pm »

i always knew, that Sturm is a spy, and is going back to MOD after he got enough informations about BTs!!!!

I ALWAYS KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!  Cool

BattleTekSquad:
Winners of Season 4 Team Ghost Recon Ladder
Winners of Season 5 Siege and CQB Ghost Recon Ladders
Winners of Season 6 Siege and CQB Ghost Recon Ladders
to be continued...
+MOD+ Sivak

The greatest risk, is to not take a risk.

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2003, 06:37:58 pm »

Well Nova, to tell you the truth, I wouldnt want Sturm back in +MOD+.  He has outdated the trust we have towards him.  But he can still be a friend.  This doesnt change anything.  

So be carfull what you say about your own clan members that turned and left all of us behind for BTs.

Again thats my two cents, for what its worth.

Saberian 3000

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2003, 07:33:39 pm »

Damn Nova relax.  First off we dont use spies.  Second off, I have no real care what you guys do with ure clan.  it's you're clan and we have our clan.  Simple as that.  This is a game for christ sake, and the thing that I have a problem with is a friendship issue, so dont take this out of text.  Another thing is that you should have more faith in you're crew.  i dont think it shows too much there that you are willing to bash you're own guys online in a public forum like this.  So plz, have some candor when you talk about you're own clan mates like that.  i expressed how I feel about Sturm on here and that was it.  No strings attached, but if u take this a different way then I cannot help you with you're insecurities within you're own clan.  hell knows we all have some issues, but if we did in our clan then they would be dealt with IN OUR CLAN, not in the forums.  So if you have a problem with one of you're guys then plz take it up in the right channels, which would be Fusion or Eight, not here.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 07:36:58 pm by +MOD+Saberian » Logged

BTs_Nova

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2003, 08:24:58 pm »

all BTs know how this is ment.....so cool down!!!

seems like a lot of guys are really stressed these days!?!?

BattleTekSquad:
to be continued...
Saberian 3000

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2003, 10:49:56 pm »

Which seems to be you Nova.  Sturm started a response and I replied.  You are the one trying to read between the lines here.  There is no deception, but if you think so, then you might be as dumb as you look =D

c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 10:56:39 pm »

Err..sab, I think Nova was joking when he said the he thought Sturm was a spy.

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Saberian 3000

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 10:58:46 pm »

Fair enough, but then again, he has been saying that throughout the whole time sTurm has been in BTs, so I assumed it was the same as here.  Very dry humor if that is the case.  Plus we all know that Nova has no real love for Sturm because of this issue.  I am under the assumption that Nova will try and make himself look better by saying such, so whatever.  In either case the above reply to him stands.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 11:01:16 pm by +MOD+Saberian » Logged

BTs_Nova

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 12:32:51 am »

!?!?

sry guy, but how do u think that i dont have "real love" for strum!?!?

i said this "omg hes a spy" when he entered bts, and i was joking!! and he believed it *rofl*
i told all of the bts that it was a joke, and except sturm, nearly everyone knew already that it wasnt ment serious!!!!

but i told sturm only a few days later (hes mostly off or afk when im online) that i was kidding....

i dont have any trouble with sturm...hes a bts player.....
well, i havent played much with him, but that doesnt mean, that i dont like him.....

im not stressed.....there are only a few things that can stress me, and those occur only once in a year, sometimes twice...

but funny how u react sab....
im sure u will soon answer "fuck u im not offensiv", but sry: U ARE OFFENSIVE  Grin

if there is one, i dont feel "real love" for, then its u sab....i really dont like u!! maybe i dont hate u at all...but...

i better stop before i saw that i think that ure a big asshole....  Shocked Cool

so sab: if u have no a clue about bts issues, keep our mouth shut  

greetings,
Nova
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 12:36:39 am by BTs_Nova » Logged

BattleTekSquad:
to be continued...
Saberian 3000

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 01:24:50 am »

You're right about one thing, and that is that i dont have any idea about BTs issues.  My god Nova, you are a moron.  That is fine though because you posted almost exactly what I said you would do lol.  Well, here's a thought, if you dont want people in you're BTs issues, then dont post em.  think about it, it dosent take too much time, well, maybe it does if I was Nova.  But next time think before you post haha.  Oh, I forgot, how can someone think before they post when they cant even think before they speak.  

BTs_Nova

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2003, 01:34:00 am »

Grin

funny how u guys are getting so fast pissed of by me  Grin

i know im a fucker, and i dont have problems with that :-P

ps: dont worry, i wont post again with this account  Wink
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 01:34:43 am by BTs_Nova » Logged

BattleTekSquad:
to be continued...
BTs_ST u RM
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2003, 01:52:27 am »

Can anyone see that on of the two the MAIN reason I felt I couldn't talk to my MOD friends until the season was over was because Nova repeatedly accused me of being a MOD spy after I joined BTs.  I would never do such a thing and it really bothered me to be accused of it by a member of my new clan.  This complicated my hopes of talkin to my friends in MOD.  I felt like i was fkd no matter what.  I feel bad about my actions (or nonactions) and was just hoping for a little understanding, and a chance to rebuild the friendships I ruined and miss.  Sab and Sivak I think you are justified and I'm sorry--really fkn sorry,

BTs_ST uRM  Huh
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads