*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:25:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  GaB Disbanded
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GaB Disbanded  (Read 6117 times)
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« on: May 04, 2001, 06:54:19 pm »

Just a little note to let you all know that GaB has disbanded.  Ultimo the main clan leader left to join POD  (Why, I can't imagine) and Viper plays as part of the FEAR clan most of the time.  So I guess that makes me just #SKUL ModMan, and I don't know if I'll use LoudNotes much anymore.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

< insert clever and original signature here >
Clark

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2001, 08:46:13 pm »

Join T&A man. We r always looking for friendly, all around fun people.

[T&A] is like the new coke, it is never going to die.
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2001, 10:38:31 pm »

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it, but I am happy being in SKUL for now.  Also, if I join a new clan, it would have to be one that is a little more established---GaB was never very stable.

I look forward to playing with you later.

former ~GaB~ Ultimo
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2001, 05:04:10 pm »

Shocked, ok that is fucking bullshit loudnotes and you know.... first of all.... everyone dont believe loudnotes, i didnt close gab for *POD*..... the reason i left and disbanded gab was because everyone was leaving, including loudnotes himself to be in skul. I think blaming everything on the leader is not fair and not cool. thats about it. and on another note... when i wasnt gab anymore.... i joined pod because wrathy is the man and everyone in the clan are cool (LOYAL) hint hint... players. thank you.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2001, 07:24:56 pm »

ult, u talk about loyalty, but could u please correct me if u havent been in all these clans within the past month or two (pod, gab, rapc, seals, fear, ?more?) by my count, thats more clans than i have ever been in, and i have been on gr for more than a year

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
*POD* Ultimo
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2001, 03:39:54 pm »

Cool, well i am glad you have been doing your homework ace. But the fact of the matter is your wrong. I have been in only fear, pod, and gab the last 2 months, rapc didnt even get started and failed (as i see it, wasnt a real good example of saying i was in it), and SEALs was in about feburary to maybe the beggining of march. Thank you-
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2001, 04:53:13 pm »

ult - u were in rapc, notwithstanding the failure, so that ups ur count to 4, and i guess then it would be 5 clans if we go back in 3 months... the fact of the matter is that ur more a gr clan whore than a loyal member

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
?{RiP}? Vapor

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2001, 04:32:27 pm »

Ok... well I'm not going to say anything bad about Ultimo because me and him aren't too good of friends right now and I don't want to make things any worse. But I am in two clans... that does not make me a clan whore. I am a *DAMN but yet I am also manager of the unit #BONE of #SKUL & #BONE. But when it comes to things, *DAMN will ALWAYS come first. I am loyal to *DAMN and I will always be. I am proud to be one and I worked hard to get in and I'm not going to ruin that by another clan. And if Mauti or Bander wanted me to chose one clan it would *DAMN. But Mauti and Bander are ok with me managing bone because 1. Bander is manager of skuls and 2. Mauti doesn't care, as long as *DAMN comes first. And it always will come first. But that doesn't mean I am a clan whore, like Ace said Ultimo is. Who are you Ace to tell Ultimo what is right or wrong. And really... isn't a clan whore a person who is in more then one clan at a time. Because how can you be a clan whore if your first clan disbanded and then you went to another clan. It's not your fault that clan disbanded.  In Ultimo's case, all the previous clans he were in disbanded (I'm pretty sure all of them did) so Ultimo isn't a clan whore. So leave him alone.

"From this day to the ending of the World,
. . . we in it shall be remembered
. . . we band of brothers."

Henry V
William Shakespeare
FEAR_Viper

&#124;-FEAR-&#124; Strikes Terror Into Millions Of People

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2001, 08:20:17 pm »

Lol, "Clan Whores" lol, damn, u guys r way into this Rogue Spear game.  1. Rogue Spear isn't real, and wuts wrong w/ changing clans everyonce in a while, lol "clan whores" u guys r such losers lol. U sit there and call some a "clan whore" lol, sry i cant stop laughing, "clan whore" is such a lame ass insult for an online game that isnt real, lol

?{RiP}? Vapor

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2001, 08:59:26 pm »

ViPeR-- Talk to Ace about that. I could care friggen less how many clans a person in. Shit, it's not friggen real. If Ultimo wants to be in more then one clan then who gives a shit. But Ace over here calling him a clan whore like Ace a friggen know-it-all. I mean really, does it mattter how many clans a person is in?

Henry V
William Shakespeare
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2001, 02:23:08 am »

vapor - i never said u were a clan whore, i (kinda) understand the whole damn/skul/bone thing

as for ult, it does matter how many clans he is or has been in because he has been beggin to get into seals... i dont want to see seals go the way of these over clans by adding people who are only gonna be in the clan for a little while

SiX spaz

www.clansix.net

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2001, 02:46:52 am »

WHY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS KEEP MAKING ME STICK UP FOR ACE!?!? JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE DAMNIT!
ultimo was talking about clan loyalty, when his loyalty is somewhat, how you say, crappy. i don't have a problem with people changing clans, but it is hard for people to take them seriously when they can't stick in a clan for more than a few weeks. i can see where ace is coming from, but i don't look down on people for changing clans a lot.
i myself was in a lot of clans before i got into six. it wasn't that i ditched clans, but all the clans i joined fell apart within 2 weeks. i'm not kidding. the longest i was in a clan was 3 weeks. i am cursed i guess. SiX ws even falling apart for a while... ::shudders::

jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2001, 03:37:35 pm »

EGAD! ? Tongue ?Why the heck are you still having seizures over that ultimo?? ?You know that almost everyone in SKUL/BONE is actively part of 2 clans, which I've tried to tell you several times. ?

Dude, you're a cool person, and I can't help but like any fellow trumpet player, but chill out! ?Everyone is right when they tell you its just a game! ?Stop making such a huge deal out of everything! ?If you dont' like my excuse, then I'm sorry for you. ?Because I liked GaB and had no intention of leaving it. ?But if you wish to see it the way you are seeing it, that is your perogative. ?And if you dont' know what that means look it up!

?{RiP}? Vapor

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2001, 08:24:15 pm »

LoudNotes-- Yes you are right. It's a game Ult you need to chill out when it comes to this stuff.

Ace-- True... Ult hasn't be loyal to some of the clans he has been in, but does that mean we call him a clan whore? If the leader of SEALs was smart he would know enough to not let Ult into the clan because 1. if a member disagrees with it the leader shouldn't just let him in and 2. how do you know Ult will be loyal to your clan. I mean if he just joined *POD* and now he begging to be in your clan, how loyal do you think he would be?

Henry V
William Shakespeare
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2001, 08:53:23 pm »

spaz - thx...i think (its ok to stick up for me, i wont tell anyone) also, are we supposed to blame u if kor never comes back... hehe jk

vapor - he got into seals and left within a week or two, therefore (along with his other clan experience) i can and will call him a clan whore

?{RiP}? Vapor

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2001, 09:00:03 pm »

Ace-- Oh. I'm sorry then man. I stand corrected. You call him what you want, but even though I won't call him that, I agree with you. I didn't know that ultimo was in SEALs and then just left right away. He has a lot of nerve leaving your clan after begging to be in it because SEAL is a very good clan with some great players, and I know that I would never do something like that.

Ultimo-- You should stop critizing others, and look at your self because  you aren't much of a "loyal" member yourself.

Henry V
William Shakespeare
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2001, 09:15:06 pm »

Look guys--clearly Ultimo is already pissed off---are you trying to make him explode?  The past is history.  It doesn't matter if he's a clan whore, and I hate watching you battle it out here.  I think Ultimo is not the only one who needs to chill.  Vapor, Ace, and Spaz, just leave Ultimo alone--let him read these posts, and I'm sure he'll go back to being his same good self.

Don't prove me wrong Ultimo. Cool

*POD* Ultimo
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2001, 10:34:14 pm »

Wow, too bad i havent read this post in a while cuz i would have been cursing my ass off.....

ace - who the fuck are you to critize me ?? And i wouldnt call "begginging to get into seals" as what i did..... you wish....

loud- thank you for sticking up for me, most people dont knonw me except you, ace and spaz critize me but dont know shit about me about my name changes, so fuck them all

Vapor - Please dont talk.........

I think that you poeple are totally crazy, i mean what the fuck is everyone writing in this forum about me for ?? Do people have no lives... GR is suppose to be about games but people like ace make GR into a big name calling soap opera
Fuck off ace  Cool
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2001, 10:41:46 pm »

who am i to be criticizing u ult? how bout im one of the oldest seals and one of the oldest r6 players on gr (i dont mean to be arrogant, but i feel ult needs to be put in his place)... ?also, im the person u have been begging ("begginging" ??) to get into seals... and yes ult, that is begging, i have heard many people who wanted in seals before, and i can definitely put u with those who have begged

jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2001, 03:07:01 pm »

I told you he'd explode....but noooooooo you guys had to keep criticizing him anyway.  Who really gives a frick???  Mauti---I ask that if you read this message, give everyone a chance to read it and then delete this fribbled thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads