*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:19:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coming back to mop the floors clean  (Read 1692 times)
Precious_Roy
« on: October 14, 2001, 01:36:29 pm »

"And when hehad said this he cried out in a loud voice, 'Lazarus come out!' The dead man came out tied hand and foot with burial bands, and his face wrapped in cloth..." John 12:43-44

I've always wanted to quote the bible, and now was the perfect opportunity (sorry if I offended any non-christ loving folk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which brings me to my point... The janitors have been ressurected! ?These are not the Janitors of old, with lotsa crappy players like me and vap and loud. ?these are the NEW IMPROVED smaller and better Janitors, "jn." ?Currently the membership is small, consisting of only three members (all exPODs)

jn.blackhand
jn.preciousroy
jn.wrathoffruitloops

Being that black is overwhelmed with random artistic endeavors, I am overwhelmed by random unartistic endeavors and that wrath is just too cool for you all, we won't be on too much, but CB us in r6 if you so desire, just send an email to HLadmin@home.com, or to me or blackhand.

The website comes out next week.
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2001, 05:46:49 pm »

janitors.clanpages.com: an anti-site site for the anti-clan clan.

exploitrubbish@home.com
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2001, 11:39:00 am »

bring plenty o' wax.

goddammit this blows
Bondo
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2001, 10:30:50 pm »

I welcome any new R6 clans as there are so few.  Now that your here, why not start by CBing DAMN.  Just like a DAMN Pod CB of old eh.  Anyway, since there are many more of us, I'll let you find a time if you want to and we'll try hard to be there.
?{RiP}? Vapor

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2001, 09:05:31 pm »

wait a second... it's now "jn." for the janitor clan... hmm i wonder where the "SiX." came from? Gee...

"From this day to the ending of the World,
. . . we in it shall be remembered
. . . we band of brothers."

Henry V
William Shakespeare
Bondo
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2001, 09:57:28 pm »

You moron, SiX come from uhh... Navy Seals Team SiX. ?John Nothing JN has nothing to do with jn as a abreviation of janitors (I'm guessing here) ?But anyway JN has nothing to do with jn (TMK)
Precious_Roy
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2001, 01:11:16 am »

DAMMIT VAPOR!  I swear I addressed this issue somewhere on this forum, but looking at my last 5 posts, I apparently did not.  I really did write up a post, and enter it, but it must not have registered, so now i look like a big dumbass.  O well, I care little for your opinion anyway, but it is still bothersome.

This phantom post I wrote went something like this:
"Do you know what is really frustrating?  "(SiX)" just changed its tag to "SiX."  When we relauncehed the Janitors last Friday they still had their original tag, but when I return to GR on Monday I see sling with "SiX."

We did not emulate them, and I doubt that they emulated us, but everyone will think that we are just crappy and unoriginal, neither of which is true.

It's bad enough that everyone thinks jn stands for John Nothing, and now this.  sigh."

My post was something to that extent, I'm not sure.  But my computer was stupid, and that never got posted.  Damn. (And speaking of DAMN, thanks Bondo)

For all those who arn't Vapor, mock if you must, we are victims of circumstance, but I don't expect you all to believe that, I wouldn't if I were you.
Bondo
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2001, 05:51:36 pm »

Yeah, I know that now that I've been to the site and read the memo thing.  *Goes and edits old post*  I knew it all along.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads