*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:15:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Clan MIB deleted.  (Read 4887 times)
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« on: February 02, 2002, 10:57:58 pm »

Well, after sitting in oso's room tonight, the topic of Romulus came out of virtually no where. MIB Q, the leader of MIB claimed to know romulus rather well and as the conversation progressed, he started to act like Romulus.

Oso, in typical fashion, tried to pretend that he was Romulus and after a few short questions, we figured out that he was messing around. However, this Q character was persistant, and started to act like Romulus. After saying the phrase "w/e," I was instantly tipped off to Q's true identity and I he essentially cursed me out.

Here is a partial transcript of the situation...the other parts were lost after oso had fun booting:

<< Description: DOH >>
    ?MIB? Q: if you are really Rom sign on on AIM right now
?SWAT? Kyoud: what the
bad cracker: no
PsYcO aSsAsS: you told me that because of CD oso
?SWAT? Kyoud: theres a rea site there
PsYcO aSsAsS: he told you the site
PsYcO aSsAsS: CD told him after CD quizzed him, lol
?SWAT? Kyoud: brb
bad cracker: no
    ?MIB? Q: w/e oso
bad cracker: fine you are all removed from my BL
bad cracker: except kyo and coffin
PsYcO Coffin: Smiley
bad cracker: and assassin was never on it =D
PsYcO aSsAsS: yeah, Q is rom...Rom is the only fag who uses "w/e"
PsYcO Coffin: poor sin
bad cracker: so i will put him there and remove it
PsYcO Coffin: whats w/e
PsYcO aSsAsS: according to rom, "whatever"
PsYcO Coffin: wtf
PsYcO Coffin: w/e means it has to be 2 words
PsYcO aSsAsS: he would always say that after launching verbal assaults at
him for ducking us
    ?MIB? Q: damn you ass
PsYcO Coffin: q is rom
PsYcO Coffin: hehehe
PsYcO aSsAsS: well, looks liks I have to remove a clan fromt eh BL now
    ?MIB? Q: uhhhh g2g
PsYcO aSsAsS: *like
PsYcO aSsAsS: *from the
    ?MIB? Q: dude
PsYcO aSsAsS: you know your punisment Romulus.
PsYcO aSsAsS: *punishment
PsYcO Coffin: death?
    ?MIB? Q: do i have  to bend over
PsYcO aSsAsS: banned from the BL
PsYcO Coffin: forever
    ?MIB? Q: noooooooo
PsYcO aSsAsS: forever, or until the admins agree on letting them live

I have consulted Ultimo, and we both agree that MIB is headed by Romulus and will be removed from the ladder.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
?SWAT? Civeron
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 11:12:43 pm »

lol ass, I didn't know calling you your name was equal to cussing you out...

I'll have to watch that, for SWAT's sake.
?MIB? Q
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2002, 11:29:59 pm »

Hey ASS you want to know something. A lot more people on GR say w/e. Not just Romulus. The reason I know Romulus is because my brother was in CIA. CIA Alex would be it. Also Romulus was booted off GR along time ago. And another thing. My voice isnt as high as that weirdo.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2002, 12:45:53 am »

Funny, now you deny being Romulus after I kick you. Romulus also claims to be back on GR under another alias and he has tried to get into the BL multiple times. Your reaction during the conversation pointed to you being romulus and as of right now, I haven't seen evidence proving otherwise. As for the w/e thing, until tonight, Romulus was the only person that I have ever seen use that phrase and I have been on GR a hell of a lot longer than you have. Account 2225 to be exact.

Another thing, I have never heard either of you two speak so I really wouldn't know.

As for civ, he did curse me out, but I didn't get it recorded due to Oso kicking me out of the room for the fun of it.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
?SWAT? Civeron
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2002, 01:27:51 am »

Oh just let the boys play
CoffinDancer

Danse Macabere

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2002, 02:06:08 am »

you know...i find that i agree with sin.  i will continue to believe sin until i have proof otherwise.  As of right now (12:03 pst) mib came into the bar and was cussing at us to refute these charges against rom (Q).

?MIB? J: thanks a lot PsYcO
<< [AIM]Desolator has joined the room >>
    ?MIB? J: thanks for your lame Assassin leader, we are now kicked from the league, since your leader is an idiot that thinks are leader is ROM.
<< [AIM]Desolator has left the room >>
    ?MIB? J: WHICH IS B FUCKEN S!
<< [AIM]Desolator has joined the room >>
<< [AIM]Desolator has left the room >>
<< Macaddict115 started Age of Empires II game 'Allies' >>
PsYcO Coffin: great vocabulary there J
    ?MIB? J: Next time, do more research on you retarded huches
<< Some Guy closed Giants: Citizen Kabuto game 'Giants -- You know you want to play...' >>
 |VoP|Sassy: I think its Fucking Bull shit
<< [AIM]Desolator closed Aliens vs Predator game 'You have the right to remain dead' >>
PsYcO Coffin: lol sassy
<< ?GEEZER? started Aliens vs Predator game 'AVP' >>
<< sonic left GameRanger >>
 |VoP|Sassy: not bull fucking shit
<< Bob started Giants: Citizen Kabuto game 'Giants, dual 800 g4' >>
PsYcO Coffin: hey j...
<< Crom [M?S] has joined the room >>
<< Crom [M?S] has left the room >>
PsYcO Coffin: ill believe you if you will do one thing for me
 |VoP|Sassy: cuz I don't think bulls fuck shit
<< Crom [M?S] has joined the room >>
    ?MIB? J: what?!?
PsYcO Coffin: prove it
<< Bob closed Giants: Citizen Kabuto game 'Giants, dual 800 g4' >>
    ?MIB? J: how do you want me to prove it!?
<< Crom [M?S] left GameRanger >>
PsYcO Coffin: i dont know
    ?MIB? J: OUR FUCKEN LEADER IS NOT FUCKEN ROMULUS!
<< TFH closed Rogue Spear Demo game 'gp/DMs maps/learnin'' >>
 |VoP|Sassy: take a pic of a bull fucking shit?
PsYcO Coffin: as far as i know, assassin proved that Q was rom...now prove that hes not
    ?MIB? J: HOW THE FUCK DOES W/E SHOW THAT HE IS ROM?!
    ?MIB? J: what the fuck does that prove?!
PsYcO Coffin: j...settle down
    ?MIB? J: you know how many people use w/e
    ?MIB? J: i use w/e
PsYcO Coffin: as soon as you let emotion enter an arguement, you have lost
 |VoP|Sassy: lol
PsYcO Coffin: j...all i asked you was to prove it
PsYcO Coffin: not lecture me on how many people use w/e
    ?MIB? J: well as soon as your leader assassin entered gay FUCKEN info that got us kicked out of the leauge you guys all made my hate list
    ?MIB? J: well that is all your leader is using on us!

notice how he never, nor would not prove me wrong...  If this is as much as MIB has then my oppinion stands firm.

"The Power to Condemn a Person's Mortal Body to Its Eternal Resting Place...it was my Curse, it is my Gift, and it will be my Fate..."
?SWAT? Oso
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2002, 02:49:15 am »

okay as of now psyco has made it on the list of clans that i know dislike..... for that evidence that is ee here about Q being rom is a bunch of POOO! i didnt know saying w/e would get you kicked out of a league, if i would have know better, i would have watched my language earlier, but hey w/e guys. Though PsYcO was under my clans that i enjoyed playing with (not that they arent all good players) but hey after i saw this thread from assassin made me think that he is just a big big big hunk of OSO POO! USING W/E DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ROMULUS! I SEE PEOPLE USE W/E A LOT!!!! i see tech n9ne use w/e , so does that mean he is romulus... i dont think so, i see  jo (die) use w/e, therefore he is ROM too?Huh? hmmm interesting i have seen plenty of people use this W/E..... soo after i am done speaking what i think, if it made any sense what so ever, cuz i know i dont make sense a lot, i am trying to say that just cuz some one says w/e and words you never seen before since this 1 guy, doesnt mean this guy is rom....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed
Bondo
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2002, 10:09:11 am »

OMG, Oso is Rom, he is using w/e (which for the record I've never seen Rom use, although he uses a bunch of other gay hacker shit).  I think the whole deal is a bunch of bull.  I really hope Ass hasn't already kicked MIB without letting the matter be debated.  I don't see any evidence from that argument that MIB is Romulus.  This whole ordeal had made me think that zak isn't the weak link on the BL moderator panel (but then again, he's the only one I've seen deleting posts to save face according to Ultimo).
?MIB? Q
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2002, 10:20:40 am »

Actually if you think about it assasin. You have no proof that I am Romulus. Oh wait I'm sorry I used w/e I must be Romulus. Oh and thx Bondo for supporting me. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
adpboo

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2002, 10:47:56 am »

ROM: UR A GAY FUCKING FAG FORM HELL U SON OF A FUCKING ASS BITCH. I FUCK UR MOM ALL NIGHT AND SHE LOVES IT. IN FACT YOUR MOM TOLD ME THAT U CANT B ON GAMERANGER B/C UR BANNED FOR LIFE. SO GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO FAGGOT. you know ur romulus so shove ur mouse up ur ass please and stfu  Roll Eyes
?MIB? Q
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2002, 11:11:08 am »

adpoo. Who the hell are you. And why are you so angry about this matter. You probably dont even know who Romulus is. So go find something else to bitch about. Oh and I found out how I can prove that I'm not Romulus. On GR listen to my voice. My voice is very low. Romulus has a very high voice. You can ask some FBI members because they were in the CIA and they have heard his voice.
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2002, 12:08:42 pm »

Asssssssasssassassssassassssassassasassassassssssassasaaassassassassassassasssssssasasssassasssasassassassssasasaaassasin...

(Ass(ass(sasin)))...

Ass(sasin)....

AssHassin...

Sas(Ass(sin))...

Ass(sass(in(ass(in))))...

As(ass(sas(in(as(ass(asin)))))...

S(ass(in(Ass(ass(sasin))))

Ass(ass(ass(ass(ass(sass(ass(sass(in))))))))

Mazdaslut?

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

Take a look to the sky before you die

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2002, 12:29:58 pm »

All you have *proven* is that you dislike both me and this Q. Alex (Who is now a KoS [a past Clan-Whore]) was never loyal to CIA, and I do know he had a brother. I am not Q. Run the IP check. Run a voice check. Run a fucking anything-check.

I AM NOT Q, I AM GRIFTER

No, wait! I AM MAUTI!

Nope, now I am Bondo...

You are all dumbasses (Ultimo and Assassin). You cant even tell who I am when I am on. I play in games with you ALL THE TIME. God. It's too easy to get back on to GameRanger... Lamers. BUT I AM NOT Q.

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2002, 12:32:04 pm »

If you want a voice confirmation, talk to Snake (I think of C-FBI). He knows my voice. And yes, I do have a high voice. You can listen to what he says and then compair his saying to what Q's vox is.

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2002, 12:38:52 pm »

Account ID:      2225
Nickname:      Frank
Last login:      1999-08-02 12:30:26
Last logout:      1999-08-02 12:30:26

Thats you? Nice name. Assassin/Ultimo, I am still banned off my 7200. Would you like to be banned off of GameRanger? I can arrange it. For you and as much of your clan as I feel fit. Take this warning sersiously. Re-Add Q to the League, as he is not me. I will give you 12 hours until you will be banned. Act quickly.

-SiGmA_X

Grifter, RIP

?MIB? Q
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2002, 01:02:36 pm »

Thx Romulus. I was hoping that you would step up and show that I am not Rom. Now I was hoping Assassin and Ultimo that you plz put me back on the BL. And I would like to have my old record back of 1-0. Now lets all just sit back relax and watch the SUPER BOWL> Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed
Bondo
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2002, 01:05:18 pm »

I don't even think the point of debate here should be whether rom and MIB Q are the same people.  It is about Assassin's lack of proof and his jumping to conclusions and using his power too quickly without investigation into the matter.  Even with this though, I still think they aren't the same person but Assassin, I view you as a good, honest player...don't ruin your reputation for this.  Neither Rom nor MIB are worth it.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2002, 02:56:21 pm »

OK, calm down everyone....
First,
Ass(assin) and Ultimo are both BL Admins and agreed to this suspension.... which is a good start.  

Sin thinks that Q is Rom, Ult agrees.  That alone warrents a suspension until it's looked into more.  

Q, if your' not Rom, and want this resolved, appeal to Mauti.  He's the bottom line here.... it's his league after all.  Don't cuss anyone out, don't get emotional.  If Sin and Ult are wrong, they are wrong, and MIB will be back in.... if they are right, then you have no excuse... you are banned and that's that.... sneaking back in isn't the way to get back in.

Sin, Ult, Look into it further, make sure you are correct.  No harm in that.

Rom, stay the hell out of it with your getting Sin booted.  Even if you think you actually could get him booted, he'd be back on in less then 10 mins, and you better trust that.  Even if he's wrong, he's done nothing to compare to what you've done, and you are still on GR.... 'nuff said.  So back off.  Your' post just pushed me into the "you and Q as the same person" catagory....  why the hell would you give Q (who you claim not to know) the backing of that kind of threat to Sin??  

Damn, people are worked up over this pretty fast...

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
CoffinDancer

Danse Macabere

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2002, 03:40:05 pm »

You said it Grift...

and here is a message to all mib's:

Pease dont come and cuss out all the psycos because of what assassin did...  Not all the psycos were involved in this ordeal so dont mess with them.   "Should a room of good people be punnished because of the fault of 1?"  Lets just get to the bottom of this and let bygons be bygons.

"The Power to Condemn a Person's Mortal Body to Its Eternal Resting Place...it was my Curse, it is my Gift, and it will be my Fate..."
Bondo
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2002, 03:52:29 pm »

But Assassin still hasn't presented any significant reasoning and he shouldn't take MIB out of the standings until after things have been decided, not before.  It isn't like MIB could do anything to the standings if rom was MIB Q so there is no reason to boot them until after things have been judiciously handled.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads