*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 11:32:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Bush's "soft bigotry"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bush's "soft bigotry"  (Read 1944 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: January 29, 2005, 03:53:32 am »

For old time's sake...

Anyone else been hearing about how important it is to privatize social security? It's a big part of the President's agenda -- perhaps the single biggest effort he and his cabal have undertaken. Privatization means an immeadiate benefit cut, increase in long and short term national debt, and, of course, the enrichment of Wall Street fat cats. You can read more about this issue here: http://www.thereisnocrisis.com/

One of the more creative ways he's attempted to sell this privatization of social security was to say that the current system was biased against black folk. Why, you might ask? Because black people die younger than everyone else, so, of course a retirement system that fixed benefits release to age would be biased against them -- they don't live long enough to truly "reap what they sow".

This reveals Bush's own "soft bigotry".

Rather than find ways or reducing the death rate of our fellow black Americans, ways that would involve giving them access to better health care and especially better care for black children (black babies are 2 to 2.5 times as likely to die their first year than white babies), he's using their sad situation to shill for his politcal agenda. So not only is he willing to lie to all of us about there being a "crisis" in social security (remind you of any other crisises we've been sold on?), he's willing to using the premature deaths of black Americans as a wedge issue in trying to deceive us. As is the Bush idiom on all policies, instead of confronting the real issue -- the relatively younger death rates of black folk -- and finding a solution to that, he uses it as leverage to divide our peoples and misguide our fellows.

What a worthless cunt.

It's all downhill from here, folks. Guess we reap what we sow.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 08:16:26 pm »

it's over bro. If you cant swallow, chew it for the next 4 years  Sad

OMG another 4 years !!!
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 08:32:14 pm »

Just because he won doesn't mean we should roll over and accept all of his shitty policies. You act like he has all the power now and we can't do anything about it. Well, there are the democrats, last I checked they opposed Bush.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 06:26:12 am »

A good many moderates do too.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 06:29:49 am »

Let's start a impeach Bush campaign?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 06:35:40 am »

I agree, someone start a "petitionspot"  when we get more than half the country to sign, he should be impeached (thats right we are gonna get more than half the country)

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 11:13:49 am »

You don't win by sitting back and giving up. You win by fighting even harder, everyday harder.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2005, 11:58:00 am »

I agree, someone start a "petitionspot"  when we get more than half the country to sign, he should be impeached (thats right we are gonna get more than half the country)

Probably impossible, they will find someway of preventing tens of thousands of black americans from being able to vote, and then when people present their petitions to the senate they will have to be ignored because not one single senator would sign...

God bless america, land of the free.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2005, 06:16:08 pm »

You don't win by sitting back and giving up. You win by fighting even harder, everyday harder.

Hope you can fight harder than me, because every day I will stand as your opposition.  Good Luck.[/size]  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2005, 07:37:18 pm »

God bless america, land of the free.
And the home of the brave.

Hope you can fight harder than me, because every day I will stand as your opposition.  Good Luck.[/size]  Wink

I agree, it is hard to move objects over 400 pounds.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2005, 09:45:02 pm »

Just wondering.  What is left for you to "oppose"? Considering the Right owns the president, the congress, the senate, the supreme court and the media? Really, are you not fairly represented? At some point the politically fundamentalist Right will recognize the fact that they can no longer carry water as "reformers" or "opposition" -- since, well, they can abuse power all they want now.

As for the main point:No denial that Bush is a bigot who ignores the real issue on Black life expectancy and chooses to use it as a politcal policy football?

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2005, 11:37:48 pm »

As for the main point:No denial that Bush is a bigot who ignores the real issue on Black life expectancy and chooses to use it as a politcal policy football?

That's just crazy.  Bush is not a bigot.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 01:32:27 am »

That's just crazy.  Bush is not a bigot.[/size]

The logic of your retort is as I expected.

Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2005, 01:39:27 am »

Let's start a impeach Bush campaign?

Nice idea too bad you're Canadian and can't.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2005, 01:47:58 am »

No a shame indeed. Nice clan btw maniac.

John Lennon
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 07:15:06 am »

Facism ONWARD!

is it 2008 yet?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2005, 11:35:20 am »

Cool i must try this strategy. Whenever post something that i don't agree with, and cant counter with a constructive argument, i will simply say its stupid and ignore it .

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2005, 03:20:21 pm »

Cool i must try this strategy. Whenever post something that i don't agree with, and cant counter with a constructive argument, i will simply say its stupid and ignore it .

It is stupid.  I tell you this...when you've actually had a conversation with the man to whom you are speaking about, maybe you would feel differently too.

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2005, 05:25:53 pm »

A very in-depth conversation im sure it was, hell i bet it was an insight to the workings of the mans brain (oh no impossible, u need a working brain for that).

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2005, 06:01:45 pm »

A very in-depth conversation im sure it was, hell i bet it was an insight to the workings of the mans brain (oh no impossible, u need a working brain for that).

No, it was just a general conversation during the 1988 Presidential Election when he was helping his father with the election.  I was on the Color Guard for Bush Sr and I got to talk to both him and his son for a while.  I was 15 at the time and they both came across to me as very genuine, kind, compassionate people.  I have since then seen both President Bush and his father 4 or 5 times at various fund-raising activities and during other campaigns.  Sorry, but I personally like both of them...as well as their policies.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads