*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 02:58:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year  (Read 4096 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: December 24, 2007, 02:52:52 am »

Hey Guys, 2007 wasn’t the best for me, *DAMN and the *DBL.

In march I had a double broken jaw-bone, because a pedestrian didn’t look at the coming bicycles and hit my face with his forehead. I could only eat soft things for 3 month, not to mention the pain. In september I had a trial bike accident and injured my arm. Nothing was broken but my sinew was overstretched and until last week I couldn’t lift anything heavy. And at the beginning of december my powerbook graphics decided to blow up and I can’t afford me a new one yet. I have to wait until mid january.

Last but not least I still haven’t finished the *DBL, which really embarass me. I honestly can’t sleep at nights, because of my missed deadlines at university, my missed personal goals, and all the stuff that still needs to be done for gods sake. Right now I have deactived my graphics drivers and so my powerbook is running sometimes. Sometimes not. So I try to work on the *DBL and all the stuff I need to get done. I’m really sorry for all the disappointed hopes and promises I made during the last 18 months. Don’t be mad at me, I’m sorry, very sorry.

Especially becuae I'm aware that due my long absence I'm doing you and this website not a favour. I really regret how things are running at the moment. I miss you and all the good times we had together and I really hope to be here with you more often again in 2008 once I got a new working Mac. BFG, GhostSniper, Cookie, Red Tigah, Civic, Lynx, Hazard, Inf, LoneWolf, Phara, Flies, Monoman and all others I hope to see and chat with you more regulary in 2008. Take care!

I wish you all a merry merry christmas and a happy new year,

Yours,

Mauti
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 03:26:29 am by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 10:15:49 am »

Happy Christmas Mate, May 2008 be a year of less accidents for you than 2007!

And the same to the rest of you, happy christmas!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 10:42:21 am »

Sucks to hear times have been rough for you, Mauti, get better!

As for the DBL, im not sure any effort on your part could counteract the steady decline of GameRanger, though if you could do that, I would be very impressed, to say the least.  I'm still around, though moving for the 6th time in the last four years, argh.  Just spent nine months in Arizona, now back in Washington, huzzah.

Have a good christmas (if applicable), and new years, everyone. 

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 11:30:18 pm »

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubled times.  Happy holidays to you too.

As far as a new DBL-- I know we all would love it, but your 'real life' needs and goals come first.  I'm just so happy thinking about the countless hours of enjoyment this website and its player brought to me.

Really, I can't help but look on the past few years and look very fondly on meeting all of you and laughing it up.

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 07:02:35 pm »

You red-headed sex god! Get better, hope things work out better in 2008. clapping hands

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 12:35:49 am »

Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year than 2007, Mauti!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone else, too!

-GhostSniper

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 08:58:46 pm »

Thanks guys.

I hope you had a pleasant christmas and a happy new year. I was skiing in Hallstatt,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt, with Nina, my gf, for 8 days. In the end it was 3 days skiing and 5 days relaxing and having a break from myeveryday life. I really enjoyed it and refueled my motiviation for 2008.

Hope you also had a good time,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
core.Flies

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 05:00:30 am »

I am happy for you Mauti

It seems to me that 2007 might be the first year for you, where the first reply you got from strangers that saw you for the first time, wasnt :

"OMG - how did you get so red-haired ?"

Anyway - I hope your body is able to recover from the bad decisions your brain did, and that the two sides are able to find some sort of settlement.
While I speak, it seems to me that all of Europe has become a much more "Me-Myself-I" community, than it was, when we first got to know each other, years ago. And I know thats one thing you hate yourself.
So I will just await your next move...

Should you decide to bring some life back to this mac-gaming-stuff, it would be most appreciated ( but also tough).
Should you just decide to just get all the sex, money and rock´n roll you´ve been missing,
I wouldnt blame you.

Anyway - have a great life, and good luck with your next injuries.
They all come from anything else than doing nothing.

Best regards

Flies

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads