*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:02:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Mauti makes Deora famous world-wide
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mauti makes Deora famous world-wide  (Read 1681 times)
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« on: October 11, 2006, 12:20:13 pm »

Not sure how we missed this post on IMG.
GG Mauti..and congrats...this place deserves the recognition.

I did notice that he referred to rainbow Six as  a genre of  "tactical EGO shooters....sounds like babelfish nailed the poor guy. That would be "Tactical FIRST PERSON shooters..." which, in a auto translator world would of course be..tactical EGO shooters..

very funny shit there..love ya man!  Smiley

And THEN we have the reference that was heard round the world with Deora/Rapid..
He always wanted the recognition...and famousity.

Well, you got it.
WORLD wide recognition.
That rules, doesnt it?

IMG: With stiff competition, usually comes trash-talking and drama, what was the funniest incident that happened in the Battle League?

Mauti: Oh man, there were so many drama's and trash talking I can't decide what's the funniest. Starting with the obviously 500 spam mail attack from Romeo and Juliet to the famous and beloved "everything is a conspiracy against me and my clan" Rapid. But with the time it's really annoying and I have noticed that no matter what you are doing there is always one or more persons who cause unnecessary troubles. It's like a law of nature and often spoils the fun. Well I usually keep calm and try to take it with a smile. Another funny thing are the *DBL dead sayers. I don't know how often some people claimed that we gonna fail, but hey we are still alive!

You can read the whole article here.

http://www.insidemacgames.com/features/view.php?ID=458

Mauti, you should have posted an announcement for this article..Shameless self-promotion is an art.

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 01:24:09 am »

Gettin big time there eh buddy? Jk, if Mauti wasn't the face and voice of this league it would have crumbled ages ago and as always my hat is off to him. It's hard to believe that this place has existed for so many years. I played Rogue Spear for PC for only a year or so and saw leagues come and go DGL, CQC etc etc. but none with staying power like that of *DAMN. I mean *DAMN has had a monopoly on Mac competitive gaming since I was in 8th grade and I attribute this solely to a red headed austrian who I hope continues with his success.

Once again congrats Mauti on the public spotlight.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
7.Dr.Cheap Shot

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 01:49:40 am »

clapping hands  Very nice Mauti.  I especially like the part when you asked for sequels.  WooT

Cheap

Someday Mac Soft will get sick of my emails and make Rogue Spear OSX native.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 10:35:11 am »

hehe i read it the other night, almost fell of my chair when i first saw it. GJ Mauti its great to see you really working things up to *D2 Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads