*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A quick update  (Read 3695 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: November 05, 2006, 10:47:29 pm »

Dev work is currently going along nicely however as I posted somewhere else. The *DBL 2.0 launch will be delayed a few weeks or even months.

Currently I spend between 20 - 30 hours a week with programming however from time to time some nasty problems keep you busy for hours.

Tonight I also talked with my admins that I really want to involve you, the community, as much as possible to create an excellent launch package with new games and great changes to already popular *DBL games. We really need your input and I hope that the active part of the admin team will open up some interesting discussions soon. However if you already have ideas, wishes etc for new games and setups don't hesitate to start a new topic. We gonna need your help more than ever.

Alright so far a quick update.

My goals for the upcoming week, beside passing an important university exam, is to finish the new *DBL layout and finishing the history module and also creating a module where you can add things like missing countries in some forms. Your post will be approved either by admins or the community. But there is still enough other modules I have to work on.

I'll try my best to be as quick and good as possible. Even my girlfriend already taunts me to finish the *DBL 2.0, but probably due another reason  Wink

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads