*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:18:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Anyone still gaming?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone still gaming?  (Read 6302 times)
Phara
BL Staff

*DAMN Battle League Admin

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 03:18:24 pm »

My procrastination whilst writing an essay for university has brought me here. I own a gaming PC that I haven't used in months/a year and spend most of my gaming time on PS4. Seems like most of my gaming came young as I am only 21 now, that means that I was 13 when I last played Ghost Recon properly which is a strange thought. Always looking to get into a new game though!
GEN BILLY

Go Damn

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2015, 06:37:31 am »

glad to see you old guys still around...

I'm just playing War Commander its a time consuming game missed the gameplay with you guys tho.

GEN BILLY
eur.reddust

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 09:33:25 pm »

The current game play videos of The Division are *DAMN cool Grin !
Looks somehow like WoW transformed into a shooter – items with stats which are randomly generated. I think the trickiest thing is the Dark Zone. Since You can craft new items by disassembling unnecessary items there is a good chance that high level chars perform siege at extraction areas simply to get easy loot.
What do You think?
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2016, 11:53:30 am »

Yes, Division has a great concept. So far I dislike how much bullets you can take. I really like how quick you died in R6 and also Insurgency nowadays. It influences your style of play so much.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Ein

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2016, 03:33:22 am »

Blizzard has a new Game coming out as well that is a FPS. Does the same thing as WOW with a tank, dps, heal role. Looks interesting.  I got a beta invite but currently it is PC only and I've only got a Mac. But previews looked interesting. Check it out if you can. Name of the game is Overwatch.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:35:03 am by Ein » Logged
Ein

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2016, 03:40:18 am »

BTW Mauti. Damn your sheep league. It has me stuck with a sheep avatar for how many years now. I blame you for my cute cuddly avatar which I am opposed to changing for the sake of nostalgia.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2018, 05:09:19 pm »

Hehe, nice Ein.

I'm currently playing a  lot of Squad and love it. Tactics instead of twitch skills, effective surppression effects, excellent voice setup (local, squad and command radio) make this a true gem. Camoflague is also excellents like Ghost Recon was one of the first games where resolution made a huge difference to spot enemies or not.

However you really need a beefy CPU to play this game and it still misses a few important features like join your friends on server, favourite servers,... Nevertheless it's really makes a lot of fun if you are in a good working squad.

Last but not least it's currently for sale: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/squad?partner=trufflepiggy

since 13th June 2000
mesa
BL Staff

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 03:16:03 pm »

Hi All,

Would be nice to get a game of RVS some how. I played PC RVS after RVS GR died.  Still some people playing time to time.
Take care

RVS FOR LIFE!!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 09:21:30 am »

I recently played a few single player missions and it was quite fun. Unfortunately I didn't get it to connect to any multiplayer service when I tried it with Elandrion. Even via GameRanger it failed. I think it has something to do with my router setup (damn issues from the past haunting me). But I would be up for some RvS old school action.

Beside that I play some Siege from time to time with Elandrion. Especially good old terrorist hunt. Personally I prefer Squad (see my post above) the most at the moment. Really tactical and lots of team work to get something going. Really enjoy it.

since 13th June 2000
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads