*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:07:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Raven Shield is not Dead!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raven Shield is not Dead!!  (Read 2217 times)
Patterson - RnT

u know what

« on: August 16, 2013, 01:22:52 pm »

Hey Guys!

Been a long time since I was here...Just read myself through threads and that made me almost crying about to good old RS and RVS times  Grin

Interesting, that always when I come back, I see a few guests online. Means that probably there are more guys like me out there.

I know, you (and me) are 10 years older, mb have kids, a house, a dog, hopefully also a wife, a life.
BUT, there isnt there still a lil jerking in your fingers sometimes, and you remember the good old RVS-Times we had?

Or mb while you are playing another game like BF3 you think, man, 10 years ago, i couldnt jump, had no parachute, my weapon couldnt fire like 100 shots in the same place with no recoil, and of course no fucking jet hit me from 4 km distance when i walked around  Wink

If you agree with me, dl that steam thing (http://store.steampowered.com/) and get your copy of RVS for only 5 Dollars. I know, its old, graphics suck blablabla. Its not BF3 or COD (hope noone of you plays that COD Bullshit btw). But it is still a lot of FUN, you will see! There is also a community on Steam for RVS, almost 100 members. And still, there are like 20-30 ppl playing the Game online.

So come, join me and the others and have some oldschool fun!

My Nick on Steam is: of course Patterson-RnT

P.S. hopefully some members of RnT will show up too, or at least answer to this, I miss you guys  clapping hands
mesa
BL Staff

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 03:31:49 pm »

I still play lol.. Last night in fact.  I dont game much in general but I do play RVS time to time.  PC version though.. but plays just like the MAC version.  RVS PC is alive and well.

RVS FOR LIFE!!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 04:14:04 pm »

I just started to play BF3. Raven Shield doesn't work under Mavericks anymore =(.

Maybe I should add a Snow Leopard installation to play older games.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads