*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:28:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!)
| | |-+  PC Game Centre
| | | |-+  GR:AW 2 Announced
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GR:AW 2 Announced  (Read 483729 times)
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2007, 04:31:49 am »

I've thought it over and now I'm gonna be building a PC. One thing is what processor you using in your PC? I think ill be going for the AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3.00GHz. I've read reports and reviews comparing AMD vs Intel and they say AMD is kicking Intel's ass even though Intel are closing the gap a bit now. Hopefully I'll have it built by end of July and kicking ass in GRAW2 Smiley.

Actually Intel is leaving AMD in the dust.  The Core 2 Duo's beat the best AMD chip by 45%.  Dont get me wrong here, I am an AMD fan and running an overclocked Athlon X2 4200 now, but with the price drop on the Intel E6750 Core 2 Duo (under 300 and 1333mhz FSB) that is the way to go.

Looking forward to downloading GRAW2 and seeing some of you bitches on the battlegrounds.  Sniper clapping hands

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Phara
BL Staff

*DAMN Battle League Admin

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2007, 01:19:35 am »

Hmmm, I got advice from a friend of my dad's who build computers and yeh i went for an Intel chip. lol im just glad i did. About GRAW2 I got a copy of it but no PC to play it on. I ordered all the parts last Friday and they shoulda arrived on tuesday but wont be here till next week lol and then i got a tennis tournament so i hope i can get my PC built soon and playing GRAW2 lol. Btw anyone play SWAT 4 i also bought it cos a few IRL friends are playing it.
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 08:54:08 pm »

Matching has started for GRAW2!!! Feels a lot like GhR with a bit of RvS.  F'n awesome....brings me back a few years, to some of my greatest times gaming.  You really need to use your sights on your weapons, as hip shots are not so accurate......also...single shot is back!!!!  You really need to get use to the single shot firing method again.  Great fun.

TDM Ladder here:
http://www.teamwarfare.com/ladderlist.asp

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
mesa
BL Staff

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2007, 06:41:37 pm »

I was going to wait and get this BUT after seeing the comments and the pictures Cell has left us I think i might run by the gaming store soon,  thanks again Cell

RVS FOR LIFE!!
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2007, 09:41:55 pm »

Visit www.ghostrecon.net to check out all the great content coming soon from the talent modders.

In the works:

Tank for GRAW2 & Castle Dayhttp://home.online.no/~rutoemt/sqcreek05.jpg for GRAW2http://home.online.no/~rutoemt/sqcreek06.jpg(still  a work in progress)

Graw2 is a vast improvement from GRAW1. Great things are coming....join the party.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads