*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:02:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip
| | |-+  Tech Talk (Moderators: *DAMN Hazard, Civrock, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | | |-+  Wireless Mighty Mouse
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wireless Mighty Mouse  (Read 5529 times)
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« on: July 25, 2006, 05:56:59 pm »

Not sure how long this has been around but I just saw it on the front page of apple: http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 08:12:41 pm »

FCC leaked it yesterday; Apple released it today.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
juggler

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:59:56 pm »

yah it looks sweet.  I use the regular bluetooth apple mouse and it has a great feel, however the optical sensor or whatever doesnt read all surfaces ie. my desk...  The new one uses some new laser technology that reads a lot more sufaces and i think the mouse is acctually cheaper than its predecessor. woot woot.
Pedro

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 12:04:08 pm »

I dont really like the mighty mouse, I still use it occasionally for the great Scroll wheel. It really helps when I need to scroll quickly and smoothly. After a while I bought a Logitech MX1000, It is around the same price but is Optical, Has about 9 buttons and a 360* scroll but nothing like the mighty mouse scroll.

Pwn Joo All !
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 07:16:36 pm »

I also have MX 1000 and can't wait to replace it as it's Lithium Ion battery is starting to die.I'm thinking I'll buy a Logitech G7 next time.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 03:50:54 pm »

I had a MX1000, still do.  But I was having problems with it jumping around, it probably had to do with the position of the reciever I don't know, nor do I care anymore.

I just bought the Razer Pro|Solutions and I love it, I love razer mice, I had the Diamondback before this and loved that as well.

|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 04:25:27 am »

The mighty mouse is a nice mouse if you're doing general computing, like surfing, email, etc...but for gaming, I think Logitech makes the best stuff, I'm still sproting the MX 500 or 510, can't remember, but its great!!

The King of Pistoleros
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 09:10:49 am »

Don't suppose any of them provide a good left handed mouse however - lots of these mice look great but they are all moulded for use in the right hand - i had a logitech wireless that was half decent but basically just a 3 button mouse the thing ate batteries for breakfast..

I hate to say it but i actually use a freaking microsoft mouse now, half decent mouse with a ergonomic design for left or right handed use - just a couple of buttons though.

Mighty mouse scroll wheel rocks, you get so used to having it and being able to fast scroll about in apps like FCP my finger allways looks for it whenever i pick up a standard apple mouse.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 03:03:01 pm »

Ahem, the drivers for the Razer Pro|Solutions mice have an option right in the prefpane to switch to Left Handed mode. Smiley

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 08:24:32 pm »

yeah its not the buttons that gets me - its the physical location of the buttons and the erganomic moulding of the mouse.... or is it happy to swing both ways? Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 06:06:30 am »

It is identical if you look at it from the left, right, upside down, inside out Cheesy

Kapiti

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 08:25:40 am »

Only problem i found with the mighty mouse was that i always thought it felt a bit too plastic. Im not sure with the mighty mouse though but the wired mighty mouse felt very plastic to me.
 We need more love Sniper

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 05:06:43 pm »

I'm pretty sure there aren't that many non-plastic mice.

John Lennon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads